GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Ok group heres my latest project... (Im still working on the music list)
On the trips section I mentioned someone setting up a 50 states capital tour (51 with DC).
So the thought came to me about some of you wonderfull guys here.
If any of you live in or plan on visiting a state, or national capitol this year (I want recent pics) send me or post a picture here of your wing in fornt of the CAPITOL building of that state, or DC.
Ill take the best (me being the SOLE judge) and post them on our WEB site as a photo album. International riders are welcome to submit also, for their province, burrough, county, or national capitol.

Keep em commin..
cjm

·
Registered
552 Posts
I think I would ride my gold wing to every state capital and make my own scrap book. I don't mind other people being in my pictures, but I think this is way to important of a venture for ask other people to pose with their gold wing. I think if you would ride your gold wing to every state capital it would give you a great since of accoplishment and you could keep a record of your travels and write a book. I have never seen a book called the "Gold Wing Memoirs". You could be the first. I'm sure you would get alot of support from all of the board members on hear because they like you alot. :yes1:

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
azblackbird said:
You could be the first. I'm sure you would get alot of support from all of the board members on hear because they like you alot. :yes1:
:oops: :oops: Awwwwww. Shucks!!! Blush blush

azblackbird said:
I think I would ride my gold wing to every state capital and make my own scrap book. I don't mind other people being in my pictures, but I think this is way to important of a venture for ask other people to pose with their gold wing. I think if you would ride your gold wing to every state capital it would give you a great since of accoplishment and you could keep a record of your travels and write a book. I have never seen a book called the "Gold Wing Memoirs".
one unfortunatly I HAVE TO WORK... WaAAAAAHHHHH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts