GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SORRY I screwed this up the first time!! try again I wore the sidewall out on my dunlopsport 3000 RF I need another tire to make it home!! any ideas where to buy & whats avalible??? thanks..chuck

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
SORRY I screwed this up the first time!! try again I wore the sidewall out on my dunlopsport 3000 RF I need another tire to make it home!! any ideas where to buy & whats avalible??? thanks..chuck
Is it rideable or are you DIW?

I've heard that JBJ Cycles in Santa Ana might mount one for you, but you'd have to give them a call to confirm. If so, they might suggest a place where you could buy one.

If you're mobile and feel like a half hour ride, c'mon down to San Clemente and and visit S.C. Rider Supply (http://www.scridersupply.com/). They're great folks and they mounted my CT for me. There is a CT shop right next store to them who could probably sell you a tire, too. Or, there's a Wally World here in town (about 3-4 miles away) who might be able to take care of you.

HTH

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found 1 today fair priced & my son knows todd at todds cycle & he will mount it tomorrow!!! thanks everyone!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts