• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
19,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No. :D

Let's see how many from both sides have to feed us BS to support their view.

·
Registered
16,865 Posts
My answer was Yes, but a qualified one; not around this part of the country, but if I were a flat lander, I would experiment with it.

prs

·
Registered
358 Posts
You really need a couple more choices there - I have not "yet" put a car tire on a wing, but might. I've rode my friend's VTX with a 205 size car tire and was VERY surprised how well it handled - that means I could actually ride it! I do not wish one on my bike, but he says he likes it - but he's "different".....

I'd sure like to ride a wing with the 195 tire to see if it handles half as well as some folks claim - I'm pretty open minded.

73 de Ken H>

·
Registered
241 Posts
I answered NO, but I'm going to put two :shock: of them on my bike next month.

That's when I will be triking it with a new CSC kit! :lol:

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
laen said:
The poll I understand, the statement I don't.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yepp, got 2 on there now.

So there! No BS just fact.

I bet laen changes oil every 3000 too :lol:

·
Registered
103 Posts
laen said:

"Laen"
Not to start a flame, but.......Wow.......Here's an "Iron Butted' rider that also pulls a trailer, that just can't seem to see the logic in running a better tire......
And yes..Blahh, Blahh, freedom of choice.........What can this "Poll" possibly shed light on or prove.........
To answer this mind numbing question........Sure, why not.............Oh yeah, I've already done it...........and I haven't fallen of the edge of the world.

·
Registered
19,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DrBlackbird said:
laen said:

"Laen"
Not to start a flame, but.......Wow.......Here's an "Iron Butted' rider that also pulls a trailer, that just can't seem to see the logic in running a better tire......
And yes..Blahh, Blahh, freedom of choice.........What can this "Poll" possibly shed light on or prove.........
To answer this mind numbing question........Sure, why not.............Oh yeah, I've already done it...........and I haven't fallen of the edge of the world.
Dr. Blackbird-The poll is intended to poll how many Goldwing riders would put a car tire on the back of their motorcycle. Nothing more , nothing less. Each is intitled to their JMHO, sarcastic comments, one sided opinions,two sided opinions, etc...

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
laen

Which are you, the single sided opinion or the double sided opinion ??

JMHO 8)

·
Registered
103 Posts
laen said:

Well Laen, when you start a poll with a statement that includes the word "B.S."...You're off to a rocky start.
You asked to be "Fed BS" so I'm just trying to be helpful. But in this case I didn't include any BS, just my seat of the pants opinion, 1000+ miles on C/T. Guessing that you're leaning to the "No Way, Dude" side....Do you have any personal seat time on a C/T?
Luv Ya Man,..but you still can't have my Bud-lite, or my C/T

·
Registered
229 Posts
poll on car tire.

Yes i am going to try the c/t on my wing.I have a friend in south Fla. whos rode his valk. for years with a c/t .he also does the dragon with it.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
No not ever, but have been looking at some tractor tires for better off road traction. :p :roll:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
There are some who want to make a sportbike out of the Wing so I guess some should have the right to make a sportscar out of it. :wink: :wink:

Will I do it? H$LL NO..Plain and simple. That is what make the freedom of choice so nice... To Each His Own...

I decided I wanted a cruiser type bike so guess what!!! I bought one. I could not figure out how to make one out of the Goldwing. :wink: :wink:

Ross

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
5Ross,

Did you keep the Wing ?? I know some of the guys that buy a cruiser and keep the Wing also.. I don't have that much motorcycle money LOL !!

Yes sir, it is freedom of choice and you are exercising it, Proud of you man !!

Tom

JMHO 8)

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Teaser 1 said:
No not ever, but have been looking at some tractor tires for better off road traction. :p :roll:
Hey, You just gave me an idea. I can see it now..

Hook me to the sled. I know I can make it a FULL PULL :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
KA7W said:
5Ross,

Did you keep the Wing ?? I know some of the guys that buy a cruiser and keep the Wing also.. I don't have that much motorcycle money LOL !!

Yes sir, it is freedom of choice and you are exercising it, Proud of you man !!

Tom

JMHO 8)
Oh yes, I kept the Wing. This makes for two very different types of riding. Someday if I live long enough I might sell all the bikes and settle on one but right now I am having way too much fun experiencing them all. I am 55 years young and only been riding for about five summers. I have a lot of catching up to do... :wink: :wink:

Seriously I will probably never own a crotch rocket. I would want to ride it like it was meant to ride and I would be way over my head when I started it up... I will stay away from them..

Ross

1 - 20 of 66 Posts