GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last, a subject upon which all posters can agree. :lol:
This is for those who want to go on record as issuing warnings against the use of car tires on GL1800's (or any other motorcycle, for that matter) and want to state their opinions in unequivocal terms. Please note, if you have used car tires and have had success doing so, this thread is not for you. It is only for those who have no personal experience with car tires on their bikes, but have strongly held opinions, which they freely share with all who will take the time to read.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Why yes of course, I think these people are plum crazy, here are my reasons:
The manufacturer says so
The tires are not round
You must care for your love one
You can end up in the hospital
Mets and Avon know what they are doing
If you cannot afford a bike tire you should sell your wing
Its not right
People can get hurt
You would be sort of like an idiot, or worse yet: stupid
Danger would befall every step of your life
Yellow Wolf does not like them, therefore, neither should I
The insuance guys get mad
I just dont think that is right and that's it
Makes no sense
If God intended it He would have made car tires for motorcycles
I do not agree and that's it...end of story
ADDITIONS:
Its really bad for the Goldwing clubs
Its ripping us apart

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
BlueWing said:
Here we go again with the "tire" police!!!!!
No, no, no! You have it wrong!

This is THE PLACE for the tire police!

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
That's a great term: Tire Police
Well, at least they have a place to hang out ah?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
In this thread:
"If you don't have anything bad to say, don't say anything at all."

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
244 Posts
WHY NOT LETS GET THIS OFF THE 1800 CLUB BEFORE WE LOOK LIKE IDIOTS TO THE REST OF THE BIKER WORLD.

Im embarassed about even contemplating the thought of Car tires on a bike.

GET THIS OFF THE 1800 CLUB FAST.

Dont you think wingers get enough crap without this to add to it ? This is all they need to rip us apart. Lets let this go. Get this deleted please.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
G-Funk,

This thread is for YOU! :shock:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Im embarrassed Richard. We need to get all this off before someone gets wind of it. Its enough crap around here bashing wingers without them getting ahold of this.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Im embarioused! METEOR, this guys spells worse than I!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dang, I could already see he had a serious problem with reading comprehension, but he wasn't even able to recognize that there was already a thread started with him in mind - he had to start another. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
G-Funk said:
Im embarrassed Richard. We need to get all this off before someone gets wind of it. Its enough crap around here bashing wingers without them getting ahold of this.
G-Funk - if you were really concerned about making those who post here looking like idiots, you would quit posting until you found a subject you knew something about.
Oh, there isn't? I'm beginning to understand...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
244 Posts
I would think your doing a fine job of showing your intelligence. I dont need to help you out at all. Hows those car tires? HEY Walmart has a sale on tires. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The rest of you guys want to have some laughs too? This thread shows our friend Mr. Funk at his best (and that ain't really all that good). http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/view ... hp?t=70968
Yep, there's no doubt this sort of thing could bring shame and ridicule upon Gold Wingers.

P.S. He joined the forum August 30, 2006 and already has 573 posts. I wonder if any of those posts were of any value? From some of the responses to his posts on other threads, it's doubtful.
My guess is that he is a poser who doesn't even own a motorcycle. He's ashamed to put any personal information under his username, and his knowledge of anything to do with motorcycling seems strangely lacking. If he really was a rider, he'd be out there riding instead of sitting (oops, standing) at his keyboard clicking out proof of his ignorance.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
My guess is that he is a poser who doesn't even own a motorcycle.

Ding, ding.......we have a winner! A winner for the $64 dollar question.
We have a winner!!!

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
I went and read the other site about frame cracks. Good ol G-funk was in there loud and clear, he cracked me up.

JMHO 8)

·
Registered
244 Posts
AKLDRIDER. Are you CRACKED ? that was some of my best work.
Im not here to be serious. I like to make people laugh and just have fun.

Be careful how you CRACK jokes at me. I might just CRACK and GOD knows what might happen then. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I hate to add to the BS, but the last I remember car tires are just as round as motorcycle tires. Things that make you go HMMMMMMM!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts