GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I use Cardo Pack Talks and we are experiencing a fluctuation in volume while listening to the radio, Ipod or Apple play. The intercom works fine with no problem with volume. The volume just continually surges up and down with out ever fading out or ever getting too load. We have had these units for some time now but have never used them with a bike integrated audio system. I have gone through all the settings on the bike and on the headsets but no luck finding the cause there. By the way I'm riding a 2018 Tour and it not only happens out on the road but also happens inside a quite garage.

·
Registered
468 Posts
It could be the AGC
AGC automatically adjusts speaker volume according to ambient noise and riding speed. For example, when set to Low, higher ambient noise will cause the volume increase to kick in at a higher level.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You can also turn off the ADC on Cardos Web site Cardo Community
You will need to plug your Packtalk into your computer to do the setting adjustment.

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
You can also turn off the ADC on Cardos Web site Cardo Community
You will need to plug your Packtalk into your computer to do the setting adjustment.
AGC sensitivity is also accessible with the Cardo Mobil app, from iOS or Android.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts