GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve followed all the info I could find about pairing up our headsets (Sena 10S) to the bike and everything is working well. I can use the built in Nav, use CarPlay and talk to my SO and all seems to work as expected. Thanks to everyone for all the helpful info on here.

Just one question. When using the bike Nav my SO and I both can hear the directions. When using CarPlay (Google Maps) for directions only I can hear the directions, my SO doesn’t hear anything but she does notice the volume of the music decrease when I’m hearing directions. Is this normal? No big deal, but just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something on the setup.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I’ve followed all the info I could find about pairing up our headsets (Sena 10S) to the bike and everything is working well. I can use the built in Nav, use CarPlay and talk to my SO and all seems to work as expected. Thanks to everyone for all the helpful info on here.

Just one question. When using the bike Nav my SO and I both can hear the directions. When using CarPlay (Google Maps) for directions only I can hear the directions, my SO doesn’t hear anything but she does notice the volume of the music decrease when I’m hearing directions. Is this normal? No big deal, but just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something on the setup.
Is the music you’re listening to coming from your phone or from the Wings radio? If you are listening to the phones music and your SO can hear that fine I would think the CarPlay is working correctly.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the music you’re listening to coming from your phone or from the Wings radio? If you are listening to the phones music and your SO can hear that fine I would think the CarPlay is working correctly.
She hears the phone music fine, but when the Nav (google maps) speaks the music mutes but she doesn’t hear the Nav. If I’m using the bike Nav and music from usb she always hears both music and Nav.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
She hears the phone music fine, but when the Nav (google maps) speaks the music mutes but she doesn’t hear the Nav. If I’m using the bike Nav and music from usb she always hears both music and Nav.
have her try increasing the volume on her headset WHILE the directions are being given.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts