GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only have a few hundred miles on my new DCT. Have new J&M headset. Got the sequence to pairing worked out. CarPlay worked ok the first few times out. Went to ride today and When i clicked to open the CarPlay icon, the screen quickly morphed into a distorted mess. Anybody having this problem. Sorry if this was previously discussed. I searched and was unable to find a thread on this.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Only have a few hundred miles on my new DCT. Have new J&M headset. Got the sequence to pairing worked out. CarPlay worked ok the first few times out. Went to ride today and When i clicked to open the CarPlay icon, the screen quickly morphed into a distorted mess. Anybody having this problem. Sorry if this was previously discussed. I searched and was unable to find a thread on this.

It’s been reported before. Just reboot your phone.

·
Vendor
22,070 Posts
I was contacted by an owner today with an Iphone 10x with the same issue. Rebooting the phone fixed it. You may also be able to go into the settings in your Iphone and reset Car play to fix it.

On Iphone

Settings-> General-> CarPlay -> Select Honda GoldWing-> click RESET on upper right.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I have the problem. It happens occasionally. I reboot phone.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Reboot your iPhone and it will fix the issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts