GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Myna (Sweetie) discussing rooms still available. Of the 100 rooms we blocked (they only have 118) there have been 55 reservations made. So the rooms are going quick. (pay attention)

Just got off the Cats-Cade web site http://www.catscade.org and checked out the registrations after a day and a half of going live. Currently we have 64 bikes and 94 folks signed up.

Is Last-Cade going to be the biggest? Last? Best?

Bulldog

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Why do you keep saying last???? you know we're not gonna let that happen.....might move a little, but end??? NOT!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:roll: :lol: :shock:

Last ya say??

"Blasphemy"!! I say, the real Boss hasn't made her statement yet, after Meesh says "Uncle" only then do we even think of not showin' up in 2008 and beyond. :wink: Then we'll still show up just so all the neighbors know y'all still live there. :roll: :lol:
Right now that's the biggest reason for goin' North of the Mason-Dixon Line anytime soon. 8) :lol:

Come on campers, we have to catch up to the "Inn Folks" they can't have all the good stories to tell. :wink: 8)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I just made my reservations at the Days Inn. The gentleman there told me that there are only 48 rooms left.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Days Inn

Heads Up, just made my reservation 5/31 - 6/4. The girl on the phone told me MAYBE 15 rooms left. Good luck. Ride Safe, Kevin

·
Registered
393 Posts
Last Heck
For me its the first.
Glen

·
Registered
824 Posts
Glen.... Your coming to cats-cade this yr?? Guess you better get your wing back from your bother...

Melissa

·
Registered
868 Posts
We are "reservated" and "registered" :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Bulldog said:

Bulldog
Yes. Hell no. Yes(so far).

Next question.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I just reserved my room so some are still available. Interestingly enough, the gentleman I talked to referred to it as the "Catscade Convention." I hope this doesn't mean we have to listen to lengthy presentations! :D

I'm looking forward to meeting with the crew being assembled and can't wait to get some pics of all the wings... should be an awesome sight.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Dave, didn't you know we are having seminars on Amsoil, Pitbull lifts, beer, windshields, fork springs, Bushtec trailers, board forum manners and how to keep dry when riding in the rain. All seminars will be held in the parking lot of the Days Inn after 10:00 PM every evening. LOL's

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Just a heads up, I extended my stay for one day and checked on available rooms, sixty gone about 40 left...

So, if you dilly dally you'll sleeping outside.... get um while their hot :lol:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Y'all keep this up and the overflow folks will have to be hangin' out with us "tough folks" out at the park versus bein' put up like yer in the Air Farce TDY to some European country with monster beer steins (without the fruit :roll: )
:wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
'Redneck',
I can't help it... I became accustomed to nice facilities back in my 'Air Farce' days!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Keghead,

Over in Nam, we would wake up every morning in our cozy little Air Farce shelters, and have members of the "other" services sleeping all over the floors, lounges, pool tables, TV rooms, card tables, ping pong tables etc.

In fact, those "other" guys would invite themselves to our hot showers and mess hall.

Gosh, didn't mind sharing, but we had oh so little.....LOL

In fact, we would even share our direct TDD lines so that they could call home directly, without them having to stand in line to make those "MARS"
calls "Over"...LOL

Bulldog

Dawg

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Go ahead Dawg,
Rub it in good but even The Admiral got to learn the "correct way" to talk covertly over an open curcuit that way, for her it was a resume bullet. :wink: :lol:

I can remember not all that long ago in a particular country not in the SandBox region swappin' with a Senior Airman 2 cases of TP and 3 cases of MREs for an older Humvee with a 50 cal turret plus the 50 cal and 5 belts of ammo. 8)
An even trade and I have no idea how he wrote that one up but I got many, many brownie points with the shooter/looter fellas I was hangin' out with durin' that time in my career and they usually don't have much use for Squids not of their type. :wink: :lol: Used Car Salesman I'm not but give me some young Air Farce guy havin' want I need and I'll find out what he doesn't need but wants. :wink:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Dawg I heard you have rooms at your B&B??????

Though the grape vine::::::::::

I heard there was 10 rooms left at the Dawgs B&B (house).....$50.00 per night including meals..

Free Bike wash and oil change....

Now dawg if all that is true count me in...

:clap2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts