GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sign-up for the Saturday night BBQ at the Fireman's park is now available on the Cats-Cade web site http://www.catscade.org .

This year we are going to have the folks from Brook's BBQ, Oneonta NY, at the Fireman's park doing what they do best, Preparing the best BBQ in NY for our pleasure. (all of you folks south of Woodbourne, hush, unless you are bringing your favorite BBQ cooks with you!..LOL).

Entrees will be cooked on site for us. There are several choices of meals available to whet everyone's appetite.

We have deadlines, commitments etc. to make. So it is imperative that all folks sign up and take care of business. If you are not a paid, signed up customer, we will be unable to provide a meal for you the night of the event. Once signed up, we are unable to provide any refunds. Your success depends on your action!

Pro Bono aka Ken Kadish is the OPR for the Saturday evening dinner. Please refer your questions to Ken directly. Perhaps, after Ken gets your delicious meal to you, you might feel better about Lawyers...LOL. [email protected]

Choices: for dinner, Choices for payment, Choices to participate. It is all about Choices. Make your Choice known!

Bulldog

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Boy that sounds like a really good deal and a fun time. I'm glad I'll be there. I've eaten BBQ from Brooks on two previous occations and it was great. This seems to be a real nice change that folks attending Cats-Cade will appreciate. And the price is reasonable. Way to go Dawg and ProBono.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
This keeps getting better and better! Dawg and CJ, I really appreciate the work yoose guys are putting into this. I look forward to meeting both of you but perhaps not as much as I look forward to my new Wing... Honda says it will be delivered on April 1st.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Signed up and paid........bring on the BBQ!!! MMMMM.......BBQ :lol: :eat2: :eat1: :chef2:

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
MMMMMMM BBQ !!

What a great idea!!

Now I am looking foward to Cats-Cade more than ever!!

Matt(Ashland,MA)

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Sounds great, we are looking forward to eating some good BBQ. Thanks guys & gals for all your hard work!!!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

BD,
Yer spoilin' us and I won't even ask if it's Carolina BBQ or a close facsimile :!:
Don't wanna start somethin' ugly from some of the Yankees who might not have the keen sense of true BBQ that some of the rest of us have acquired in our travels for lunch rides down South. :wink: :roll: :lol: 8)
I think The Admiral is PayPalin' as I 2-finger this, great women are so hard to find and when ya do ya gotta keep 'em no matter what. :wink:

Is it April yet?? :roll: :lol: I froze a 3 pound chunk of my posterior off ridin' to work today (under prepared) from the extra chill from the frozen fruit in Cali. :roll:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Deletion of a fat fingered double shot. :roll: :shock:

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
wingnutzz said:
Just signed-up!!!
Wingnutzz,

If you start shoveling now , you just might make for June!!! Looking foward to seeing ya!! Keep warm!!

Matt(Ashland,MA)

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RND,

You are in violation of TOSS, and could experience a very unfriendly circumstance in the future.

Last i looked, the Carolina's are SOUTH of Woodbourne. There will be no comparisons of Yankee or Rebel BBQ.

Everyone knows that upstate NY is known for having the Best BBQ in the world, except for one little shack down by the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Bama .

Dawg :lol:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:lol:

We shall see my friend, when all the Souhtern folks make their arrival at the table to grub and then the truth shall come out. :wink: 8)

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Signed up for the Combo. Hope they bring A LOT of napkins, this is gonna be good.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Cats-cade website said:
Saturday Evening Dinner

The Saturday Night dinner event will once again be held at the Fireman's Park. This fun group event will be followed by entertainment by Soloquest and a big bonfire in the Park
COOL!! I get to eat this year!! Last year I started playing just as the food was going on the grill, and by time I was done, all the burgers and dogs were gone! Thank God I had Alpster right next to me dishin' out his deeelicious gumbo! He even let me cut in line a time or two and Steph even snuck me a bowl back stage. (a bowl of gumbo, Hedo :lol: )

It'll be fun gettin' up after a good BQ and burping into the mic for y'all.

What's for dessert, Dairy Queen? Cats-cade is the biggest and best Winger jammin' BQ/DQ on the planet!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
8)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Hey Floyd,
Does that mean ya bringin' in some new material since you'll have more energy from eatin' before playin' ?? :wink:
About the great lookin' backup singer, is she ready to deal with all us dirty old guys again?? :lol:
I've hit yer website a few times off and on lately, it's nice to see somebody keep things movin' and fresh on a personal website like ya do. 8)

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I just signed-up and paid for the Saturday night BBQ. My wife and I are really excited about this, and really can't wait to get there. Come on Spring!

Mike

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Signed up and ready to go.
I can't wait to hear Floyd/Soloquest. Last year we had great food prepared by talented chefs and Floyd WOWED everyone with his musical abilities. I'm sure this year will be even better.

Andy

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Was Toyo's cooking that bad that we had to resort to a caterer? I tried to save him by cooking the last few batches, but I think the damage was already done. :wink:

Thank God for Ronnie.

:D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Redneck Dave said:
8)

Hey Floyd,
Does that mean ya bringin' in some new material Naa...same ol' tunes. It'll all seem new to you guys cause you just won't remember!
since you'll have more energy from eatin' before playin' ?? :wink: Oh... I have plenty of energy without eating. It's all in that Liquid fuel" I consume
About the great lookin' backup singer, is she ready to deal with all us dirty old guys again?? :lol: She deals with me, doesn't she?:lol: :lol:
I've hit yer website a few times off and on lately, it's nice to see somebody keep things movin' and fresh on a personal website like ya do. Cool! Thanks, Dave.8)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts