GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cats-Cade 2007 is gearing up and info is becoming available.
We will pass on all that info as we get it, through our web site
http://www.catscade.org.

CJ is working on the web site and incorporating this info for every ones preview. Thank you CJ.

The "Admiral" and her side kick "Redneck Dave" are the new Park Ranger and Deputy Ranger. They will be feeding info to CJ concerning fees, availability, etc. in the near future. (I can see Dave saying "what is he talking about?...LOL) (Snoppy has given up his campsite and said that he would rather get eaten by a Grizzly, than come to cats-cade this year. Don't blame ya Snop, we will miss you!).

The Days Inn @ Liberty NY is once again the preferred Motel for the event. We have reserved 100 rooms out of the 118 room Inn. Details will be on the site as soon as CJ can get to it (talk about pressure...LOL).

Sign up for the event, will be happening soon. Again, CJ is working on that. (In order for Hedo to be first this year, he will have to be last...LOL).

We have a pretty good list of "Manufacturing Vendors" that will attend. Some of our usuals and some new ones. (Lewis is sitting at his desk, saying, "when did I tell Dawg I would be there?"..>LOL). Psst Lewis, ask Necole...LOL

Once again, we will be doing charity kinds of things. This year is dedicated to the "Woodbourne Fire Company #1" ( I have lived here all my life and to this day I can not find Fire Company #2...LOL)

Lots more info to come out in the near future. We will be updating the web site as the information becomes available.

SoloQuest and his back up Singer will be here for our official and unofficial titillation and pleasure. (Attention Campers: Those are not loons on the lake..LOL)

Ronnie Alpster will be here to feed us once again (Hope Ronnie does not deplete the Bass population in the lake again!).

Marlin & Rose will provide "MONSTER TRUCK" for pick-up, deliveries and what ever it takes on site. I am trying to get Marlin to assist the "Admiral" with park Security at night. (He will need an alarm clock and a flashlight if anyone has an extra one...LOL)

Hedo is the "Official Photographer" (although last year he had some serious competition!)

Mesquite Bob will be the Wal-Mart Greeter at the Days Inn! (Skeeter gets it's own dedicated parking spot)

OK, every one gets the Idea. Cats-Cade is happening and info is starting to trickle in. Check the web site regularly for updates.

Hope to see all the old faces and lots of new faces. If you communicate with CJ, ask him how he is coming along with our Mascot. Lots of changes this year. All for the better we hope.

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Thanks!

Maybe Max at Traxxion wants to demonstrate the upgrades, and use my bike for the demo!!!! I would pay full retail....

Sounds like it is starting to come together and looking forward to it!

·
Registered
824 Posts
YEAH!!! I can't wait!!! Just keep pointed/sharp objects away from me this year....

Melissa

·
Registered
847 Posts
Sassy said:
YEAH!!! I can't wait!!! Just keep pointed/sharp objects away from me this year....

Melissa
and bungee cords!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
691 Posts
This year I plan on leaving the rain suit home! What ever is the weather, it will not make a difference to meet old friends and new ones. CJ put me on the list!

Dennis
02 orange "sunup"

ps: Dawg, put me first on the list with the tires you are holding for me.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Sassy said:
Just keep pointed/sharp objects away from me this year....

Melissa
Correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't the end of a bungie, curved and rubber coated?

:wink:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Thanks Bulldog & Meesh!!! Just got off the phone with the Days Inn. We will be staying there from May 31 through June 4th. Let us know if there is anything we can help out with. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

·
Registered
9,113 Posts
OK you's guys (and gals), the Bartman has made his reservations at the Days Inn, arriving Friday, leaving Monday. Yee-Haw!!!!!

Bartman

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Bulldog said:
SoloQuest and his back up Singer will be here for our official and unofficial titillation and pleasure.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh Baby...........it's gonna be fun !!!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Man, it just keeps getting worse. Dawg what have you done? These here parts will never be the same. Oh well, count me in, heck I already put in for the days off. :a13: .

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I thought I was going to attend the last Cade last year. I guess I will have to miss the last Cade this year. Someone make up my mind. :wink:

Joyce and I started making plans for a different long range trip for this year so I guess we will miss this one. We are headed to the Grand Canyon on Memorial Day weekend. There is just not enough time to do it all.

I am sure it will be a fun time for all who attend like it has always been.

Ross

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
tequilaroy said:
Sassy said:
Just keep pointed/sharp objects away from me this year....

Melissa
Correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't the end of a bungie, curved and rubber coated?

:wink:
Yupper!!!! That's why we also removed the straws from the drinks and the stems from all the cherries!! I still do it!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I just booked at the Days Inn for Wednesday check-in through Monday check-out -- I do plan to get in some good hanging and riding this year.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Well, if I'm going to be the Greeter, then I guess I had better get a room ... no wait ... I already did. Do I get an "official" vest to wear (hopefully not a Wal-Mart one)? So I get my own parking spot and dibs on the Mesquite Bob Memorial Stool at Bulldog's. Can't get any better than that!

See you all in late (very late) May!

Mesquite Bob

1 - 20 of 137 Posts