GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My highly-trained spies tell me that we are getting much, much closer to seeing additional information on Cats-Cade 2007. The more it snows here the more I have to plan my trips!!!

For Cats-Cade:

--It will be sunny everyday; NOT the following:

--There will be little hanging at the park during the day because everyone will be out riding. Therefore there will have to be more partying at night!!!!

--Dawg will have his new bike and will be showing off the new stuff on it. We love him no matter which bike he has!!!!

Hedo will be willing to work on everyone's bike -- do you think you'd let him work on yours?????

--Toyo will have added so much stuff to his old bike that no one will recognize it!

--The farthest traveler will be shuckaduck???

--CJ will install a complete, automated bike wash at the park, thus allowing everyone to get their bike washed (NOTE: If it does not get installed, CJ will wash everyone's bike!!)

--Hal will have a trailer behind his bike hauling all the grandkids!!!!

--LaMont will have a "Who gives a big rat f###" booth so that those who wish can step up and whine with their complains (fortunately, the booth will never be manned).

--Meesh will put up with all of us and just keep on smiling -- gees, maybe that's actually the reason we'll be there.

--Krista will be really tired and have a very sore butt when she gets there, as Toyo has made her sit on top of an extra fuel tank on the rear seat all the way from Georgia -- with NO stops!

--Wayne will tow his GSXR behind the Wing so that he can show us how he can ride that rocket!!!!

--Polecat will be in charge of the porta-potties again -- this time he will staff them 24/7!!! You ladies better watch out!

These are just a few of the key points. I'm sure several of you can add others.

·
Registered
824 Posts
You should add that I plan on staying OUT of the ER this time around.... :lol:

Melissa

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Sassy said:
You should add that I plan on staying OUT of the ER this time around.... :lol:
Melissa
Only if we can keep sharp and/or bungie corded devices away from her!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Why do I get this strange feeling of impending doom)

·
Registered
9,113 Posts
Cats-Cade?????? Did someone mention Cats-Cade?????

This is getting to be too much. I just can't stand it. Daytona Bike week! Cats-Cade! Honda Hoot! Rockies Gold! 2007 is going to be a GREAT year and lots of fun rides!

Bartman

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
There are only

149 days, 3 hours, 1 minutes, and 8 seconds

left until Cats-Cade 2007.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
847 Posts
I heard the Days Inn is building a bar in the parking lot this year.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Hell, Is that my new BBQ pit? If not, Dawg can you work on that for me. If not maybe the Wingstock crew will have to make a weekend ride to build a new one. PC will have to come for the ideas and security.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Buster Crabbe said:
My shirt will not come off for 4 days.

Glenn
Awwww, come on, Buster!

Becky

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
It's amazing how the Cats Cade count down clock is exactly two days behind the beginning of my vacation.

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
wingnutzz said:
Hedo will be willing to work on everyone's bike -- do you think you'd let him work on yours?????

Dave ....... It's pretty bad when I don't even recognize MY OWN bike !! :shock: I thought DAMN, who's bike was in an accident??

I'll start a sign-up list for my 'Fairing Removal Class' soon..... :wink:

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Hate it but I will miss this year Cats-Cade will be on a Alaska trip. Do have fun you-all

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
Dave i really enjoyed the pictures, especially the one with Ranger Polecat, the other dude looks kinda worried

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Isn't it amazing how the heavy Wing can be supported in the air by a plastic bucket as illustrated in picture #5. Hmmm! What sort of voodoo did CJ perform? :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Stallion,

I was not going to get into this, but CJ is the master of levitation.

Heck, just when we are together, he raises my hope and and feeling of well being.

Dawg

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

CJs from Michigan, he has to be the eternal positive guy with that great upliftin' personality mainly so when the Wolverines get whacked by the Buckeyes he can assist his neighbors, family and local friends navigate the sorrow and sufferin'. :roll: :wink: :lol:
Really I'm jealous only because lately my 2nd career has caused me to think only of ridin' and countin' the days to CatsCade. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Redneck Dave said:
8)

CJs from Michigan, he has to be the eternal positive guy with that great upliftin' personality mainly so when the Wolverines get whacked by the Buckeyes he can assist his neighbors, family and local friends navigate the sorrow and sufferin'. :roll: :wink: :lol:

Ouch !.......Aw Man ? Come on Dave ? I was just forgetting about that so called football game...... LOL Man Michigan was not even there !.......... :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts