GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cats-Cade 2012, June 1, 2, 3. Sponsored by Shinhopples.

The Days Inn, 52 Sullivan Avenue, Liberty NY 12754, (845) 292-7600, Exit 100 off of Route 17, has been chosen once again as the host lodging for Cats-Cade 2012.

Smoking and Non-Smoking rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. 100 rooms have been blocked for this event up till May 10th, then any rooms available, revert back to the Inn reservations for public distribution. The Days Inn has a total of 118 Rooms.

Accommodations:

$99 + tax per night (they have insured me that this is their best rate). Use code "Shinhopples" to get best rate. Sharing rooms with up to 4 people is acceptable. They have made an exception for us in that they will accept pets, as long as Fido and Fifi are Inn friendly (in the case of damage, pet owner will be responsible. Sounds fair enough to me). HBO, Wireless Internet, Fitness Room, ice machines, Continental Breakfast ( with room key, the Liberty Diner, within walking distance will offer 10% discount on all meal checks). New this year is an in house pay as you go washer/dryer facility. Security at the Inn has always been 100% and no problems in past events we have held there. Police are aware of our event and patrols will be increased.

The bar will not be open this year due to lack of participation in recent years past. It is just not economic for them and I agree. BYOB.

Parking lot activities at night are encouraged, but only in the rear of the Inn near the outside pool area!

Within walking distance of the Inn, exist several convenient stores for purchase of gas (currently $4 and rising), beverages and snacks. Also, there are a 1/2 dozen fast food restaurants if you are so inclined.

Additional lodging facilities are available within the Liberty, Monticello NY area. We have no history with them and can not vouch for their suitability, cleanliness etc. Do a google search on your own if you are so inclined!

Point of Contact: John Graper (AKA Honda John) jjgraper"at"yahoo.com or (609) 532-1696

Information about camping possibilities at the Fireman's Park should be available next week and will be posted under separate cover.

CJ will be filling in the Cats-Cade web site as information is received! A sign up will be included (not mandatory, but nice to see whom is attending).

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Becky and I have had our room reserved for quite a while so I guess its 98 now!!!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Be afraid John, very afraid!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I might come up for the day, is the shindig @ the Dawgs house & shop?? I have never been to Cats Cade..

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I will be requiring a ride leader. I don't know where to go up there. Would like to see some of the area on Saturday. Is it posible for somebody up there to 'tell me where to go'?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.