GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to weather.com and checked the average temps and rain fall for both events. Well, let me tell you the rain fall for Liberty NY compared to Montrose CO is like comparing the rain forest to the the driest place on earth. So, it looks like we will be packing the rain gear just in case Bulldog's little "stop the rain dance" doesn't work. Temps for Cats-Cade should be in the low 70's for the high during the first part of June. In Montrose your looking at the average temps are in the upper 80's for the end of July. Bulldog, all I have to say is you had better be dancing your little feet off to make sure any rain holds off until we are all out of there!!!!! LOL's

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
And my feet are trying to get it to stop snowing. I got about 7" more yesterday along with about 2" in Saturday. Bright, warm sunshine today and for the rest of the week (they say). Really melting in the sun if you clear the snow. I spent the morning plowing my driveway and a couple of neighbors/friends, trying to get some of the stuff moved back to make way for pushing more. Beautiful here today I must say!

As for the weather in Montrose at the end of July, always the chance in the mountains of an afternoon thunderstorm. In Montrose temps may reach 90 during the day, but the nights should be in the 50/50s with NO humidity!

As for Liberty, NY, Dawg has assured me that this will be a dry June 1-3!!! And you know, you can always trust/believe the Dawg. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Dave, I told you once, I will tell you twice............ THAT SNOW BETTER BE GONE BY ROCKIES-GOLD! I don't put chains on the wing!

Dennis

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8) :lol:

Hopefully Dawg has been watchin' them Danny Kaye and Sammy Davis Jr movies to keep the tap dancin' up for the great weather. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Yea I am signed up, confirmed up and siked up, ready to see that part of our country since I have never been there. I sure would like to see it dry but if not I'll will take what I can get. Just want to meet some good people. Was going to camp but the wife decided to come with me and she will not sleep in anything with out a solid door on it so I am at the Days Inn. Maybe I'll sneak down to the camp ground at night to listen to the crickets. Uh do the have crickets in that part of the country?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts