GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the second year in a row, we have made reservations for Cats-Cade. :yes: :yes:

I hope we make it this year. We look forward to :chef2: :chef3: :capwin: and seeing (meeting) :chat: all present.

Plus, I want to see, for myself, if Bulldog is as ugly in person as he appears in print. :eek:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :shock:

All this mushy stuff right after dinner is gonna make me hurl !!!!! :lol: :lol:

Good to see even the ugly fruity beer drinkin' Yankee get some love from the fellas. :wink: :lol:

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Darn............you guys woke me from my Love Nap.

............feel the love !!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Ugly!? I always thought Bulldog was very handsome. As a matter of fact, when I look at him all I see is what a sweet guy he is.

But just for you AL Ironbutt, here is a recent photo of Bulldog in uniform

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Don,

That is an unauthorized posting of my wedding photo. As soon as Pro-Bono gets back from vqcation, he will be contacting you....LOL

Glad that I was groomed atleast...LOL

You papparazzi guys have got to go....LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

That's an old guy there, he's a Gunny and looks the part, but BD was an Air Farce TDY BoonDoggler and all us old military fellas know that there will be no trace of evidence to support that other than the DD-214 that he has stashed away. :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts

How right you are. Best part is I don't even know where my DD-214 is stashed. And, I have no desire to try and find it...LOL

Now about the TDY Boondoggling. I will have you know sir, that out of my 22 1/2 years in the Air Farce, I only have records of being on the per diem filled roster for 240 months. So I was attached, at least for part of my career.

Having been forced to live a total of 16 years in Paris, France and Brussels Belgium, far from home was tough. Only thing that made it palatable was the cost of living checks, certain immunity privileges, paid travel through Europe and other places, wine, beer, cognac, champagne and food. Had to have a driver take us every place in an Embassy car. It was tough, but I was committed to my duties...>LOL

We survived. It was tough, but that is just the type of man that I am...LOL

Hell, even the 2 1/2 tours in Nam was not all that bad for us fly boys...LOL

Dawg

Bulldog

B

·
0 Posts
Find that DD-214 Dawg.

You'll want it when it comes time to apply for Social Security. 'Course, you have a LONG way to go before then.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Don,
Ya gotta remember Meesh wasn't even in school yet when the Dog was in SouthEast Asia, I think the Govt. will be lookin' at her versus him for the stability of things. :roll: :lol: I guess we'll have to mention that very important piece of paper to her, he has probably locked it away somewhere where even he won't remember. :wink: :lol: :lol:

My wife has OpCon & TacCon of all the important stuff, I'm just the muscles of the team and do the drivin'. 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts