GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The web site for Cats-Cade 2007 is up and ready for you to visit.

www.Cats-Cade.org

You can learn lots of things about what has taken place the last two years and what the plans are for 2007. You can also submit your registrations for Cats-Cade attendance and camping. We are not yet taking registrations for the "new" Saturday night meal function, but will be soon.

The web site will continue to change, and hopefully improve, until I jump on Big Red and head for beautiful Woodbourne, NY and Cats-Cade 2007. If you're kind and gentle, I'll be pleased to receive your suggestions for improving the web site. It's for you, so you might as well have it the way you want.

I hope you enjoy all the information and pictures. It's been fun putting it together and remembering all the fun time before and looking forward to more of the same.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Ceej,

Can't say enough, how much I appreciate the Great Job you have done with the site. It is a plus for all, whom enjoin us at Cats-Cade.

Thank You!

Bulldog & Meesh

·
15 year Member
6,904 Posts
Great job once again!!!

Hopefully we will have a quick winter and a dry spring!!! Like around the first couple days of June.....

Matt(Ashland,MA)

·
Registered
934 Posts
Cj,

Ya done good again!!! - It even works - who said you'd never figure that computer out?? See ya in June. Byron

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
CJ,

Glad to see the great site up and running -- and I see you figured out a different route to go for the registration info. I just submitted mine, so it should be there.

This is gonna be fun!!!!

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Looks good, Good job as usual. You need a raise... Come on Dog, give him one.

Ross

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
CJ, you really did a FANTASTIC job with the web site!!!!!! U THE MAN!!!!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
141 days, 3 hours, 13 minutes, and 5 seconds left until

Awesome can't wait!!!!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Okie Dokie,
CJS has done it up right, looks good even if there isn't a picture of me from last year but hey I don't do the fruity beer :roll: :lol: .
I think at first glance approximately 1 hour ago we have our first 4 campers registered, nice start for the first few hours but folks the Days Inn is fillin' fast so Happy Campers need to get registered soonest. :wink: 8)

Now The Admiral gets to remind me that I'm a DumbA$$ for forgettin' how to build an Excel spreadsheet to compile all the data. :roll:
Just somethin' else she can give me grief about. :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
CJ,
Great job. I can tell by the quality of your work that you're a Michigander... but if you were a Yooper, then it would likely be really, really good. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope to get a chance to meet you at Cats Cade

·
Registered
824 Posts
CJ... the site looks fantastic.....

Now where do I send the check for including my pictures ont he site?? :lol:

Thanks for all that you do!
Melissa

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
WOW!!!! :1st: