·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Cats-Cade talk yet.......:popcorn:

·
Registered
906 Posts
john all us old guys allready know what it's all about!!!!!......mostly newer guys posting now......if there is one thing I would say it would be Frankie and Johnnies for dinner on friday,,The Big ole BBQ on Saturday Night:excited:and a great way to meet some of the great people who hang out here and!!! what a great place to ride!!!!! now if we can talk MadDog into taking us on another ride like last time what alse could you want????? 2 more words....parking lot !!:popcorn::bow::chat::beer8::capwin:

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Is someone bringing the left over JD?

Will Honda John have that new blender?

Will there be a challenge to the wheel chair land speed record?

Will Patti Crocker go stir crazy in her kitchen trying to prepare?

[add your comments here]

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
All Catscade updates are on the "Ride & Events" sub category as well as the official website, http://catscade.org

Sign up for the Sat BBQ dinner will be out mid April. Shirts and hats are still in planning.

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:excited::popcorn:

65 days until we get to head up North into YankeeLand for the fun and frivolity. :lol:

Also we must control this talk on the main board area as not to irritate the non-ridin' folks here as some may see this also as offensive. :22yikes:

:lol::lol::popcorn:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Also we must control this talk on the main board area as not to irritate the non-ridin' folks here as some may see this also as offensive. :22yikes:
Ya think???? :rolleyes:

;)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Don't forget Bulldog's warning to NOT eat the bread with your salad at Frankie & Johnnies.
It's very difficult to resist the delicious bread, but makes finishing the hearty pasta portions, a feat to perform!
Dessert is unlikely to occur.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Don't forget Bulldog's warning to NOT eat the bread with your salad at Frankie & Johnnies.
It's very difficult to resist the delicious bread, but makes finishing the hearty pasta portions, a feat to perform!
Dessert is unlikely to occur.
The real reason he tells you not to eat the bread is because while you are not looking, he grabs a handfull and uses it to soak up the sauce from the mussels that he ordered. Oh sure, he will say "have one" but trust me, one is ALL you better have or else. :joke::cool:

Things to remember while attending.

Keep all cell phones away from Tequila Roy-Check
Grab an extra chair for the parking lot early-Check
Clean up after yourself while at the park-Check (or fear the Admiral)
Be first in line when Meesh says taste this-Check
Steer clear of Bull Dawg or risk getting an assignment-Check
Give Clarkster extra room to fall while doing handstand-Check
Don't be late to Frankie & Johnnies-Double Check
Hang outside the kitchen during Patti Crocker-Meesh throw down-Triple Check
Bring the camera (a photo is worth a 1000 words)-Check
Give Bull Dawg a head start to make him feel good-Check
Sit close to Honda John for the "mistakes"-BIG CHECK
Hang with the Thrown in the Bar gang-BIG CHECK

Oh baby, just a few more weeks.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Keep all cell phones away from Tequila Roy-Check
If he asks to borrow your cellphone because he says he cant find his, just tell him to check his inside pocket. :lol:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Wish I could join you again this year, just not in the cards. Have a safe and great time!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Sorry you won't be there Jess. Maybe we'll see you CatsCade 2010.

And don't worry none Mr. Wheels, you can get in line for the scrapes Meesh may toss you. I am the only one that gets a special order cake. Whatever I want. Because Meesh Loves me.:cool:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry you won't be there Jess. Maybe we'll see you CatsCade 2010.

And don't worry none Mr. Wheels, you can get in line for the scrapes Meesh may toss you. I am the only one that gets a special order cake. Whatever I want. Because Meesh Loves me.:cool:
Can I have some too Roy

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Maybe. Maybe not. Only time will tell....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts