GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have information that this is the best trip out there. Planning on attending and riding in with SO from IL. Any one want to ride along? What vendors? Traxxion?

Will look for hotel and other info....Thanks....

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Mirage,

We will be posting all the info after the New Year. We hope for this one to be the best yet. Everything will be posted onhttp://www.cats-cade.org

If we get at least one day of sunshine...LOL it will be better than last year.

Stand by for NEWS!

Bulldog

·
Registered
355 Posts
Cats-Cade III

You will have a great time!!! Be sure to register early and try to arrive a day ahead of time if you can to eat some of the best Italian food you've ever eaten. Bulldog and Meesh are the best host's anyone could ever have!!! You will make lots of new friends and memories. I know, cause I went to the last one. :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Bulldog said:
Mirage,

We will be posting all the info after the New Year. We hope for this one to be the best yet. Everything will be posted onhttp://www.cats-cade.org

If we get at least one day of sunshine...LOL it will be better than last year.

Stand by for NEWS!

Bulldog
Now Dawg some of us might take execption to the last part, with all the rain we got to meet everyone.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

It rained so much last year I almost shrunk down to be under "normal sized" and that just don't work, the 2007 version has to be better weather wise or the Yankee Weather God of the North just don't like us. :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Redneck,

Tell the Admiral, that she is in charge of telling you to set up some camping activities at the park. Horse shoes, Volleyball, Jello shots.....LOL

Looking good.

Glad the Admiral accepted the honored position of "Park Ranger" next year, along with her able bodied assistant RND :lol:

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Dawg
the only reason why we didn't come to the Cats-Cade was the RAIN :x :x
after being @ Rainacade er AMERICADE, we had enough :p :p
BUT, we'll try again this year, for 07..
I hate to say I'll be there & not show because of the Sh%$ty weather :)
we'll give it a shot :) :)

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I had such a great time in 2006 (the rain did ALLOW us the opportunity to get to know each other during the hanging time vs the riding time) that I plan to be there again in 07. I think I have some insider information (source is TOP SECRET) that the weather will be great and that we can ride, ride, ride!!!!!! Dawg knows how to have a shindig and also knows some great spots for eating low-fat, low-calorie foods (heh-heh). I really look forward to seeing everyone again (and I'm sure some that weren't there in 07).

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Me and TBB are ready for '07, we put a snorkel on the bike. We can drive through 2' of water.....no problem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mirage, you should be warned that there are a "certain" group of people that hang out at the Days Inn that try to get me into trouble. But due to my upstanding citizenship, I have managed to keep myself out of jail.

I won't mention Matt (from ashland) or Wheels, or Kermit's , name because that would be indiscreet :lol:

If you need direction, or someone to "cover" for you. Just let me know :beer3: :capwin: :beer8:

·
Registered
261 Posts
where is this magic place? what state and town, if traxxion is going to be their are they working on bikes. is this one of those get-togethers that i can spend 2000 more dollars of stuff for my wing??? YES :D :D

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
ICEBRU said:
where is this magic place? what state and town, if traxxion is going to be their are they working on bikes. is this one of those get-togethers that i can spend 2000 more dollars of stuff for my wing??? YES :D :D
Liberty, NY........ home of da-dawg :lol:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:roll:

Dawg,
The Admiral has taken "command" of the situation and will be contactin' yer Boss for a chitchat about said activities. I will be assistin' logistically as usual and smilin' the whole time especially since I'll be missin' a major joint exercise down here!!
As for the Days Inn folks this year we at the campground wanna hear the stories the mornin' after just to make it more interestin' throughout the day for extra giggles and any physical comedy routine ie Sassy does bungy cord !!! :lol: :lol:

Is it at least March yet?? :lol: I need a vacation somthin' terrible. :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
J-mac said:
=
Mirage, you should be warned that there are a "certain" group of people that hang out at the Days Inn that try to get me into trouble. But due to my upstanding citizenship, I have managed to keep myself out of jail.

I won't mention Matt (from ashland) or Wheels, or Kermit's , name because that would be indiscreet :lol:

If you need direction, or someone to "cover" for you. Just let me know :beer3: :capwin: :beer8:
Yea J-mac, don't mention any names... that would just be "Wrong" What happend to.. what happens in Liberty "Stays" in Liberty...??? huh??
I may have to institute 'Cats-Code" I will work on the language with Lawyers, we all will sign to keep our honor.

Matt(Ashland,MA) :a13: :beer3: :capwin: :22yikes: :clap2: :eat2: :sun1:

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Matt(Ashland said:
I may have to institute 'Cats-Code" I will work on the language with Lawyers, we all will sign to keep our honor.
Where's Ken Kadish??? (CatsCode... That's funny...) :lol: :lol:

Dave,
No physical comedy from bungys in '07.. I've removed the hooks and the bungys from Sassy's cover.. I'll be replacing them with chains for next year.. Safety First!!! :lol:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Thanks DEAR!!!

oh yeah and he still takes the straws out of my drinks and stems off my cherries.....

UGH :lol:

Melissa

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :shock: :lol:

Too far Sassy!!
TMI in effect, that's old married folks stuff, ya might make the thread "R" Rated if ya keep sharin' any of those intimate "he does this and that for me" stuff. :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Sassy, almost forgot about that. Guess that explains the sippy cup you had this past Sunday.

Man, I go to my first ever wing rally, which was a blast I might add, and will forever feel like the guy that Kirk Gowdy use to mention during the winter Olympics. Certainly there was the "thrill of victory" in my just getting there given that the furthest I had ridden the bike prior was 40 miles, but then "the agony of Defeat," as you see the guy sliding and spilling over the edge, which was alot like some of "you guys" who had trouble on those stools in the bar after we were told to relocate. On second thought na, couldn't be anything to do with defeat. :wink: Maybe it was dee plane, dee plane. Shucks, maybe it had to do with being in the right place and the right time. Lets blame it all on No Tact.

All I can say is that I am coming back just to show that night manager that I really do know my way around the place and where I should be and when I should be there. I plan to have the right size tires on my bike so I spend less time in the shop and more time at the park.

I also will bring additional alternative driving aids for some of my fellow wingers who need special assistance after a long night of hall monitoring with getting back to their rooms.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
'07', Geeezzzzzzz! Do we have to start thinking about that already?

CJS, did you hear about '07'. :yes:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
At my age, its best not to make too many promises too far in advance. However, I figure I'm going to be ready for a long ride on Skeeter just about the time Cats-cade is scheduled. While I couldn't make it last year, this next one hopefully will be different. I haven't seen Meesh in almost two years, now, and that just won't do. Oh, and of course, need to spend a few minutes paying back a debt to the Dawg, too. Now, how many Diet Cokes is it that I owe you? Seems like it grows each time the story is told - something like a fish story.

Hope I'll be able to make it - sure am planning on it.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
730 Posts
The rain at catscade.... The best thing we could have had....Got to meet alot of people everyone was very friendly......
Lets try to keep the bunggie cords away from sassy this year....
Yes the gumbo was the best.......Cherries, straws, stems and drinks!!!!!!!Well guess we misses something which was alot of fun....Must have been a privite sassy party..... :( and we were not invited........ :beer2:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts