GL1800Riders Forums banner

Caution.....this site attracts something very rare!

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Dream Catcher 
#1 ·
Good friends. :capwin:

#3 ·
It's just amazing isn't it. People from all over exchanging ideas in a fun way. Well most of the time.

#6 ·
I would be willing to bet that if any of us posted an urgent need for help, he or she would be flooded with assistance. I think that would extend to in person assistance with an in person response.

#8 ·
Jchefboyardee said:
DITTO! Although we've never met! :beer3:
Not a Highjack ... but ...
While I was searching MapQuest.com for New Boston, I noticed there is a Garland Tx just west of it. @ hwy 82 and 259.

I used to live in Garland, near Dallas, never knew there was a second one in this state.

Oh Yeah ? ... what happened to the Old Boston ?? :lol:

My Wife and I take rides from our home to Bonham, and are going to travel to Paris some in the near future, weather permitting ... ( She hates riding in the rain or cold weather.)

#14 ·
Jan Kokochak said:
I would be willing to bet that if any of us posted an urgent need for help, he or she would be flooded with assistance. I think that would extend to in person assistance with an in person response.
URGENT HELP NEDDED!! Please come and deal with my father in-law please. yea thats the ticket, or just send cash, yea yea thats the ticket just send cash.

Sory i could not resist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#18 ·
Jan Kokochak said:
Good friends. :capwin:
Hey Jan, I agree, EXCEPT, I hope you are wrong about the "very rare" part.
Unfortunately, LaMonster will probably kill this thread pretty quick as you have caused a severe excess of :beer3: "beer icons" :capwin: in one thread and you know how rowdy a bunch of drunk icons can get! :beer8::lol: :lol: :lol: :beer2: :cop2:
DC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.