GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you guys riding with other Wings and using the CB for bike to bike communication.

Are you getting good clear and loud communication both ways?

If yes what head sets are you using?

I just need good communication for 6 or 7 bikes. I'm usually the lead bike and need good communication with my tail gunner.

Any problems or suggestions.

Thanks

SCWing

·
Registered
368 Posts
For you guys riding with other Wings and using the CB for bike to bike communication.

I just need good communication for 6 or 7 bikes. I'm usually the lead bike and need good communication with my tail gunner.

Thanks

SCWing
I'm using a Sena 20S EVO and getting good reception as well as, from what I've been told, good transmission quality.

·
Registered
162 Posts

Thanks

SCWing
Hi,

You did not say if you will have a passenger on your bike and will expect simultaneous Intercom communications with your passenger (also using a Sena headset paired to yours) while communicating via CB radio with your group, an ability we had with the prior gen. (2017 and earlier) GW. This makes all the difference! Please see my recent post(s): https://gl1800riders.com/forums/193...20s-srl-headsets-i-need-your-experiences.html

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a 2013 with CB installed. I have installed the Sena Freewire and use the Sena SRL with my SHOEI Neotec II helmut. I have excellent receive and told that my transmissions are crystal clear.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I also use the Sena 20s Evo and am told I transmit well, and reception is clear.
In your experience, do you have a passenger on your bike also using a Sena 20S EVO paired to your 20S EVO for Intercom communications between you, and if so, are you still able to use the CB radio seamlessly with the Intercom, or do lose the Intercom every time someone in your group keys their mic?

Thanks, appreciate your input!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts