GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 02 GL1800 caught fire (lower front area only) and was totaled by the insurance company. I was able to remove most of my add-on parts before they hauled it away. The replacement bike I found already has a CB, so my old CB and antenna are available.

The only part missing is the grounding bracket for the antenna.

I have no real idea what these are worth on the used market. If anyone is interested, drop me a line and make an offer.

I'll be out of town for a few days (picking up the replacement bike) so don't expect a reply before about 9/28.

Roy

·
Registered
685 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay folks, I've picked up my 03 Wing and am back in town. Sorry for the delay. I believe I've responded to my PMs.

Items still available. A couple of folks have expressed interest, but no deal closed yet.

One PMer inquired about "filters" - sorry, I don't know what those are, so the CB probably does not have them. Guess I haven't kept up with Honda CB tech details.

CB was working fine the last time I used it, and have no reason to think its condition has changed. No part/connection for the CB was anywhere near the fire on the bike (fire was confined to lower front area, between engine and front wheel).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.