GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess CBs are not as popular as they were or my price is too high, So I'll open it up to offers.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I don't think the price is the problem. Did this plug directly into your Goldwing system and operate using the GW controls? The Harley emblem would lead folks to believe it was for those bikes and adapted for the Wing. Just a thought. Good luck and ride safe.

Reactions: Wild Turkey

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I don't think the price is the problem. Did this plug directly into your Goldwing system and operate using the GW controls? The Harley emblem would lead folks to believe it was for those bikes and adapted for the Wing. Just a thought. Good luck and ride safe.
It is plug and play on the 2001-2010 GL1800s. I think there was an adapter for the 2012+. The company bought the Harley CBs and modified them to work on the GoldWing. So yes, it works with the integrated GoldWing controls.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Ah, good to know.

·
Registered
773 Posts
The GL2way was a great alternative and offered features over and above the Honda radio. Unfortunately there have been reliability issues and they developed a reputation for failure. Not saying anything about yours specifically just that many folks may be hesitant based on other folks' issues.

Reactions: CAWing and revrunt

·
Registered
755 Posts
Let me know if it is still for sale?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.