GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
21,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to remember that several years ago, the schematics for the CB were floating around on the web that were used to show how to adjust the modulation level of the CB.

I wonder if anyone still has a copy of them. I would like to see if it is feasible to make an interface for an FRS radio to the CB connector, and I need the CB schematics so I can better understand how it interfaces to the audio unit.

If anyone has a copy of them, I would be most appreciative if I could take a look at them.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I seem to remember that several years ago, the schematics for the CB were floating around on the web that were used to show how to adjust the modulation level of the CB.

I wonder if anyone still has a copy of them. I would like to see if it is feasible to make an interface for an FRS radio to the CB connector, and I need the CB schematics so I can better understand how it interfaces to the audio unit.

If anyone has a copy of them, I would be most appreciative if I could take a look at them.

PM sent

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Fred, email me your USPS address. I will send you a whole bunch of stuff on the CB radio, including the wiring diagram and printed circuit photos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts