GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got Honda CB installed and have no prior experience with CB’s. CB Volume is turned all the way up and still not load enough compared to the Nav and audio. I have a Sena 20s EVO.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I had to re-pair the headset after the recent Nav update (but this was before the CB install). There are multiple ways to pair the Sena —> wonder if I paired it wrong?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just got Honda CB installed and have no prior experience with CB’s. CB Volume is turned all the way up and still not load enough compared to the Nav and audio. I have a Sena 20s EVO.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I had to re-pair the headset after the recent Nav update (but this was before the CB install). There are multiple ways to pair the Sena —> wonder if I paired it wrong?
This is a problem I have been complaining about since the beginning. The CB just is not loud enough with everything configured correctly. I can hear any other audio a a setting of 7-10, but the CB maxed out at 20 isn't loud enough!

...and I wonder why the max volume other items is 30, but BY volume only goes to 20?

Coonsie

Sent from my KFMUWI using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Woodman, this has been an issue since day 1 on the new model. They hear us fine but we can barely hear them! It sucks! So far, there is no real fix except telling them to keep their mike closer & speak louder . . .

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Try getting your speakers centered on your ear canals and as close to your ears as possible. For many years I had the speakers farther away because I started using the thicker J&M speakers. Now with the thinner Sena speakers I am adding spacers to get better sounding and louder sound.
Once you have your helmet properly fit and setup then you can adjust your bikes volume settings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts