GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally have my 04 Candy Black Cherry home and in the garage. It is just a great as I thought it would be. I have 65 miles on it so far and am planning on taking it to the GWRRA chapter meeting tonight. The Black Cherry color is all that I hoped it would be. My SO and I are already making plans for putting some miles on it as soon as time and weather permit at the same time.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hope the weather cooperates so you can RIDE!! :clap2:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Congratulations! Don't ya just love that new smell coming off the engine? Supposed to be in the lower 60's this weekend here in the southern part of Indiana. I'm sure going to have mine out. Be safe, & enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
CBC

OK, GERALD how bout a nice big pic.

My CBC should be here in about 15 days.

GERALD IN ND

·
Registered
451 Posts
Impatient

I wanted Candy Black Cherry but didn't want to wait. I opted for Candy Red. Congratulations on the new ride. :D

G

·
0 Posts
Mine is in the garage also, now I have 250 miles on it. This week is cold and wet, wait until next week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine is in the shop having accessories installed. Picked it up 2/13 and have 500 miles on it.

It is a super ride. my SO loves the seating and ride, she hates the harley we have.

Enjoy, I sure do.

·
Registered
274 Posts
CONGRATS my friend !

Ride safe,

And welcome to our impressively attractive CBC TEAM :wink:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm, must be new, not even dirty yet. I like to keep mine clean, but will ride rather than clean whenever possible. VERY nice lookin ride though Jim, and everyone else with the CBC. I will keep my Illusion Blue for while longer. Ride safe everyone. Harry

·
Registered
274 Posts
It's not a picture in the garage my friend. :D

It's the parking lot of my office. 8)

and if weather permits it'll be at many more other places this weekend :wink:

Ride safe,

·
Registered
37 Posts
I picked my new '04 ABS Candy Black Cherry on January 27th this year. The dealer said they had a hard time finding it.

I moved up to the 1800 after over 70,000 miles on a Valkyrie Tourer and a Valk standard. The Valks are great bikes for sure and I'm keeping the ones I have - but....

The 1800 is just a bit better for two up riding - which my wife of 25 years and I do most often. The odometer is at 1941 miles as of last weekend - this is going to be a fun summer!

Ride with caution - hope to see you on the road,
Savage aka Mark Luketic
Fair Oaks Ranch (Boerne), Texas
'04 Candy Black Cherry w/ABS
'00 Valkyrie Tourer
'99 Valkyrie Standard
'94 Virago (wife's bike - if she rides her own)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts