GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
15 year Member
6,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have dealt with them before to get my amber fog light covers, which they say they never made, they send me a 4in round and I need 3 in.. They said I could "dremel" tool the extra inch off... I told them it was nice doing bussines with them and to give me a refund... Question is besides those ugly Honda ones does anybody know where I can buy some amber foglight protectors?

Thanks

Matt(BCNV):roll:

·
15 year Member
6,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ron,

It was a great week and riding with all of yous made it even better... Thanks for the tip on the E/C covers....

Matt(BCNV):bow:

·
15 year Member
6,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's weard. I bought mine at C B Baileys.
Yea I thought so also as I DID buy mine there also, they were "surly" as usual and said they had "no record" of my purchase ... No big deal, I sent them a copy of the amber foglight cover I never bought from them with the little suction cup they supplied and will get my new ones from E/C !!!

Matt(BCNV):doorag:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Matt, I have a set of amber Cee Baley lense that are three inches. But they have two holes in each side cause I had to make a bracket to mount them. They came with some white Velcro round dots that melted after a few rides with the 55watt ion lights from EC. If you want them I'll send them to you.

·
15 year Member
6,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the most generous offer John but, I am getting a pair from Lewis at EC...

Matt(BCNV):bow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts