GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I saw a picture somewhere on the board here where a person had a rubber pedal pad on their center stand(the portion where you put your foot on when putting the bike up on its center kickstand. Can anyone tell me where a person can acquire the correct sized rubber pad?

Thanks!
-John

·
IronMan
17,623 Posts
I've never seen rubber pad but have seen where attach self stick sandpaper ( like they use on steps ) and cut piece to fit

Reactions: cris nitro

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Simple Solution: JB Weld + Tred Tex = Non Slip Center Stand

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Some of you might throw me under the bus. But, if you go on the Harley-Davidson Web site and look for item to fit the bike and look for the side stand extension. I think they fit just about any side stand including the Goldwing's. I had one on my 2014 Harley Dyna Low Rider and am thinking of getting another for my Goldwing, now that I put miniboards and heel to shifter on.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some of you might throw me under the bus. But, if you go on the Harley-Davidson Web site and look for item to fit the bike and look for the side stand extension. I think they fit just about any side stand including the Goldwing's. I had one on my 2014 Harley Dyna Low Rider and am thinking of getting another for my Goldwing, now that I put miniboards and heel to shifter on.
I’m not following as to what you are suggesting.. could you post a pic?

Thanks,
-John

·
Registered
258 Posts
Check your local Hardware store for "Grip Tape" you can buy a 2" wide roll for under $10.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts