GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Mark Rowell said:
I grew up in Morro Bay so I am interested in joining your ride. I now live in Ridgecrest, CA but adding another 200 miles is no big deal. Hopefully it will be on a Saturday since I have been taking most every Friday off on vacation. Sounds like the weather is cooperating this fall. This weekend the wife and I are riding up to Ft. Bragg and maybe over to Susanville before coming home.

Holy Smokes!! Fort Bragg is in North Carolina, Home of the wimpy 82nd Airborne Div, For a little around the block on the weekend, better tell the wife to hold on tight, your doing a 6000 mile bun-burner! :flg:

·
Registered
707 Posts
OH Darn, their is another Ft. Bragg! I figured that Mark would count how many times the SO ask "are we their yet"? The West Ft. Bragg does look like a nice place. And a lot closer to home!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Thanks for the Invite, Mark,

Just a joke about pulling one over on the wife. As a former member of the Big Red One and the 101st Abn Div., I had to get in the dig on the 82nd. Just the nature of old soldiers. (pride). I have not had the pleasure of seeing much of the west coast on two wheels, but look foreward to it. I've done some lurking over on Pashnit, and it looks nice. I enjoy planning trips, then trying to work them into a vacation. Hope to see you on the road sometime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.