GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for Centramatic Balancers, Wing Stuff has them on sale for $239.00 a set for the Goldwing, with free shipping.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Control issues

Any control issues at speeds less that 25 mph? The video (web site) looks like there is a slight and short term "out of balance" until the speed is above 25 mph. Just wondering. Thanks

·
Registered
19,317 Posts
CENTRAMATIC WORKS
And I was a skeptic and road a new bike with new tires with and without
And had a second opinion.
They really work

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
centramatics

I've had them on my bike for 2 years and love them. I was at WingDing on Wed morning and the Centramatics booth looked like they were having a fire sale. They had 4 bikes in the air and 2 more outside in the aisle waiting. If they stay that busy, they will sell a ton of them over the 4 days.

·
Registered
109 Posts
After using them awhile,here is my advice...yes they work,yes they wobble some below 30-40 mph and are super smooth at 60+ and should decrease tire wear,but if you ride slow or like roads like the dragon,then your better off without them,on the other hand high speed long distance...they will really payoff for you.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i have not experienced wobble at any speed with them, :shrug::shrug: i think they are more stable at anything above stopped

·
Registered
109 Posts
sorry fellows,you are right I should not have said wobble,a light shake/during transition from stand still to around 35 or so,but it is there.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Any control issues at speeds less that 25 mph? The video (web site) looks like there is a slight and short term "out of balance" until the speed is above 25 mph. Just wondering. Thanks
The only time I have felt anything funny from them is when it has been in the teens ans twenty's and I start out real slow!

·
Registered
2019 Tour DCT
163 Posts
Love mine. Installed about a month ago and immediately noticed a difference. I dont have any vibration at any speed.. smooth! but can hear them slightly. Very happy with them!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
One of the best modifications you can do for your bike. You will notice a difference

·
Registered
73 Posts
sorry fellows,you are right I should not have said wobble,a light shake/during transition from stand still to around 35 or so,but it is there.
This is my experience also. Can also hear them when going real slow. Checked twice to see if something was wrong, now I just ignore it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I want to try them,using Dyna Beads and completely satisfied!

·
Registered
474 Posts
They work well for me at all speeds. But the faster you go the smoother they are.

·
Registered
606 Posts
"Honest officer, it's not my fault it's the centramatic's fault, they made me go real fast!..."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts