GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had new Bridgestones and Centramatic balancers installed at Wing Ding last week. Smoothest the bike has ever been. Had E3's on the bike and have no complaint about them. They had about 13,000 miles on them and still looked pretty good. The front had no cupping but the rear was cupped a little. I can tell a big difference in how smooth and how well the bike corners with the Bridgestones and Centramatics versus how the bike felt when the E3's were new without Centramatics. Just my observation if anyone was wondering about Centramatics.

Also had the Wingsoft small and a Utopia backrest installed. Love them both!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I saw them at the Ding and was close to purchasing them, but still not there yet. How much did they charge you for them and the install? I had a set of Stones installed, 279.00 Can't beat that around my neck of the woods. Gotta love the Ding.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$239 at Wing Ding, they were charging $60 to install. I had Shawnee put on new tires and they installed them for an extra $40.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Wing soft is a seat mod to make your ride more comfortable. The stock seat sucks.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: on that new smooth ride! I love my Centramatics!:thumbup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
No need for balance weights or dynabeads with centramatic. Easy to install yourself.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
My CT, Centramatic balancers, Wingsoft seat mod and Utopia backrest combine to make a very sweet, smooth ride!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts