GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres the best place to buy? PM me if you like that way we wont upset anyone.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Who is going to get upset. Everyone needs to know the different places to purchase products.:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
What fun is that?

S

·
0 Posts
So thats what you did with your marbles:tongue::tongue:
No I still have my marbles the ones who proclaim to balance perfectly balanced tires with frisbee's have lost theirs long ago :thumbup:

Next thing you know they will fill their tires with sand thinking this is how to balance perfectly balanced tires. :)

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Next thing you know they will fill their tires with sand thinking this is how to balance perfectly balanced tires. :)
I think that's been tried too..

Alternate DO methods work..
.. because these days, really, most bike tires don't need balancing.

Back in the "old" days, we never balanced tires unless someone said
"my bike vibrates REALLY bad since I put that new tire on"..
... keep in mind, THEY were complaining about an additional vibration that could be felt over the "normal" Harley vibrations.. :22yikes:

Dennis

S

·
0 Posts
.. because these days, really, most bike tires don't need balancing.

Back in the "old" days, we never balanced tires unless someone said
"my bike vibrates REALLY bad since I put that new tire on"..
... keep in mind, THEY were complaining about an additional vibration that could be felt over the "normal" Harley vibrations.. :22yikes:

Dennis

Wow I don't believe it - there is one other person in the world that actually knows what he is talking about.

Gump your a Genius :thumbup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
There are people on here that whine because the air we breathe contains oxygen...no joke.
Don't forget the Nitrogen. It would be unfair to mention oxygen when referring to air without mentioning Nitrogen. I'm not whining about oxygen though. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts