GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chama New Mexico is hosting CMA's Western National Rally in June this year. I've not been there before, but from what I can gather on the internet it looks like a beautiful place. The event is at El Meson Lodge Retreat & Conference Center which I can't find much info on. Anyone familiar with El Meson? And in particular, I plan to pull my new tent trailer and courious to camping facilities at this lodge?

Thank you!

·
Banned
4,623 Posts

I see now that you posted on different threads, I view all topics at the same time and did not pay attention to what topic it was, Me bad !!

JMHO :cool:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Chama NM

AZrider, Chama is a beautiful place. There is an RV campground on the North end of Chama that they have a place where they will seperate Bikes from the others that is well shaded, has the river flowing by about 100 yards away, and the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic train goes by a couple times a day. Also good fishing in the river right next to the campground. CG has shower facilities, laundry etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.