GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a few phone calls from people who didn't understand how the March sale worked. So we have changed it to the following. Please note that these price changes are the result of Honda reducing their costs on these items until the end of the month. So if you bought one of these last month, I am sorry but Honda created this program for all of the dealers and we have just received this new lower cost inventory.

GL1800

Honda 4 year Protection Plan. Sale Price $379 now thru March 31,2004
Nothing else to buy. For more info on plan: http://powersports.honda.com/the_goods/hpp/

Honda CB Radios, antennas or CD Players with mount
Take an additional 10% off of our online price
Offer good thru March 31, 2004
Nothing else to buy

Any "Honda Genuine Accessory"
Take an additional 20% off of our online price
Offer good thru March 31, 2004
Nothing else to buy.
Excludes CB Radio, antenna and CD player and mount.

You must place the order online and note "March Sale" in the comments section along with your VIN if you ordered an extended warranty.

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
thanks Hal for posting the link explaining the extended warranty coverage, looks like excellent coverage to me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ouch!!! And to think I could have saved all that money by waiting to make that big purchase. Oh well.....

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Ahhhh!!!

Ahhhhh, just to add to the rumors! This is Honda wanting to move out on some of the GL-1800 parts to make way for the new GL-2000 parts that will need to be on the shelves come Fall. Fits right in with the reduced production of GL-1800s. Heh-Heh!!!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Dang it Hal,

You didn't run this by me first, so I could change my Signature message. I tell you what, Upper Management is getting harder to deal with....LOL

You provide the best service and price for all Wingers Hal. I don't know how you do it, but I am glad that you do.

Bulldog

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I just made an order for the spoiler I've been putting off buying.
Tonight when I talk to my wife I get to justify it in the same manner I've heard from her so many times....

"But Honey...it was on sale" :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Jeff,

How in the world could she argue with reason. Sounds like to me, that you have a smart cookie there....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thanks Hal consider this an "E-HUG" from KC I've been waiting to purchase a couple of things that I could do without... but now with your sale I cant do without them anymore.
Thanks from the bottom of my wallet :D :D
KC

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Jeff in Ferndale WA said:
I just made an order for the spoiler I've been putting off buying.
Tonight when I talk to my wife I get to justify it in the same manner I've heard from her so many times....

"But Honey...it was on sale" :twisted: :twisted:
Jeff-

You are learning well. Keep it up, and you'll soon be as good as her. :lol:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up Hal. I need that protection plan, and now at this price, I cant pass it up. Wooo Hooo. Thanks once again for all that HDL does for us. Hey Lamont, thanks for the upgrades, it does seem better. :D

Now I need to figure out how can I can order anything from HDL as a Honda Genuine Accessory....

:D

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Thanks Hal!

Keep mving this back up the board.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the sale, Hal!

(LaMont, you might want to "pin" this topic....some people don't seem to know about the sale change.......)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Use the Coupon

AL2000: I clicked on the "coupon" button. That gave me the 379 price. I then put the fact that I wanted the GL1800 extended warranty and my VIN in the comment field. I guess we'll see if it worked.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts