GL1800Riders Forums banner

Change in March Sale Requirements

4K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  BrianStapleton 
G
#1 ·
We got a few phone calls from people who didn't understand how the March sale worked. So we have changed it to the following. Please note that these price changes are the result of Honda reducing their costs on these items until the end of the month. So if you bought one of these last month, I am sorry but Honda created this program for all of the dealers and we have just received this new lower cost inventory.

GL1800

Honda 4 year Protection Plan. Sale Price $379 now thru March 31,2004
Nothing else to buy. For more info on plan: http://powersports.honda.com/the_goods/hpp/

Honda CB Radios, antennas or CD Players with mount
Take an additional 10% off of our online price
Offer good thru March 31, 2004
Nothing else to buy

Any "Honda Genuine Accessory"
Take an additional 20% off of our online price
Offer good thru March 31, 2004
Nothing else to buy.
Excludes CB Radio, antenna and CD player and mount.

You must place the order online and note "March Sale" in the comments section along with your VIN if you ordered an extended warranty.

See less See more
#5 ·
Dang it Hal,

You didn't run this by me first, so I could change my Signature message. I tell you what, Upper Management is getting harder to deal with....LOL

You provide the best service and price for all Wingers Hal. I don't know how you do it, but I am glad that you do.

Bulldog

#8 ·
Thanks Hal consider this an "E-HUG" from KC I've been waiting to purchase a couple of things that I could do without... but now with your sale I cant do without them anymore.
Thanks from the bottom of my wallet :D :D
KC

#9 ·
Jeff in Ferndale WA said:
I just made an order for the spoiler I've been putting off buying.
Tonight when I talk to my wife I get to justify it in the same manner I've heard from her so many times....

"But Honey...it was on sale" :twisted: :twisted:
Jeff-

You are learning well. Keep it up, and you'll soon be as good as her. :lol:

#11 ·
Thanks for clearing that up Hal. I need that protection plan, and now at this price, I cant pass it up. Wooo Hooo. Thanks once again for all that HDL does for us. Hey Lamont, thanks for the upgrades, it does seem better. :D

Now I need to figure out how can I can order anything from HDL as a Honda Genuine Accessory....

:D

#24 ·
extended warranty and other good stuff

:lol:
this is my first post and I see that it can be very enlightening to say the least. Ordered the extended warranty ,a very good price as well as other items. My wife is going to kill me but I told her "we need these". I signed on when I read the posting about what settings to use to adjust the "air shock". Never saw any mention of proper setting in the owners manual or in the shop manual. You can learn alot from the message board. Thanks. David from the Bronx,NY

#26 ·
Hal, I just received my 04 GL-1800 a month ago and it now has just over 1,000 miles. Has the three year factory warranty and hadn't thought too much about the extended warranty yet but hate to pass up this great price. If bought now as I understand it the extended warranty starts at the end of the factory warranty and gives me an additional four years warranty for a total of seven years warranty period. If this is wrong please enlighten me as to how it works.

Don Michael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.