GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OK..., I give up!

I can select bold, italic and underscore for my text, but I cant change fonts or size. What's the secret? Can also change colors..., but that's about it.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right above your underscore is a fonts pulldown and to the right of that is sizes.
Yeah..., I realize that, but it doesn't change regardless of what I click on. It always stays at Verdona 2... The different values drop down, but nothing happens when I select them. I see all the fonts, but am unable to select anything but the default.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not allot of choices but they are there
Yes, they're all there..., but Im unable to select any of them. If I click on any of them, they hilite, but nothing changes.

B

·
0 Posts
Brian,
Select the font, size and color before you start typing and then type between the HTML tags.

Or type your message, highlight your text and then select font, size and color.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Select the font, size and color before you start typing and then type between the HTML tags.
I dont ever see any HTML tags in the edit screen...

Or type your message, highlight your text and then select font, size and color.
Tried that too..., but nada...:-(

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They seem to have changed for me, not much but some are different
I've changed back to the standard editor to see if that has any effect...Nope..., no difference..., back to the enhanced wysiwyg editor

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You must be running a Mac.....
Yeah..., and monkeys might fly out of my butt, too... :lol:

I'd cut off both my hands at the shoulder before I'd have a Mac in my house... :wrong:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
must be a canuk
thing....... :popcorn:

·
Canuck
2,843 Posts

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
It want work for a canuck, just change your address to A Fla address and it works

·
Canuck
2,843 Posts
It want work for a canuck, just change your address to A Fla address and it works
Hmmmmm........don't know if I could be working for Brian. I hear he's pretty tough :eek:4:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
must be a canuk thing....... :popcorn:
Did you just wake up? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course, if I came from the area to the east of Ontario, that would be spelled "canuque"... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Somebdy say "CANUCK"?
Hey Paul...

Can you imagine a Florida ******* with a poodle for a guard dog, making fun of one of us? :lol::lol::lol:

-

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmmmmm........don't know if I could be working for Brian. I hear he's pretty tough :eek:4:
Go easy on Snoopy. One of these daze he'll get his bike work-ing and come hunting for you.... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

-

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well Brian, Did you figure out the font size thing? .........Don

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well Brian, Did you figure out the font size thing? .........Don
Actually, I have narrowed the problem down to my computer, rather than my profile. It works fine on my new netbook, but not my other notebook. So, I guess I need to figure out what I have set differently in Explorer... :lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts