GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Not sure about the 2610, but I recently bought the 3600 iQue and found the best price at Dave's Marine Electronics ... http://www.brokenlegdave.com
They shipped the same day I ordered, shipped exactly what I asked for, and charged me exactly what they quoted.
... or do as I usually do ... google "garmin 2620 sale"

·
Registered
85 Posts
Garmin

Hi KPB,

This is my first time replying on a board such as this, so please excuse any mistakes... I have found the best price for the 2610 through

www.gpscity.com

I am also looking forward to a 2610 for Christmas. I understand that a RAM mount will be available in mid December as well as wiring to allow you to use the talk features through the intercom.

Good luck and hope to see you on the road next Spring :lol:

Phantom
2002 Illusion Blue

·
Registered
405 Posts
both of the above mentioned web sites should prove to be good as far as purchase of the 2610. I really like mine. Went up from a GPS V. I have received email responses from the suppliers that both a RAM mount and a power/sound cable will be ready real soon.

purchase a 2 gig chip (shop for best price) and you can load the entire Map Source program on the 2610. The entire map is somewhat less than 1.5 gig. remember to look at the Garmin site for updates often.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
KBP

I have been watching the 2610 on EBAY. Hundreds of them for sale and they are going for around $750 - $775.

Just do a search on Ebay under "GARMIN".

Hope this helps

Bulldog

·
Registered
20 Posts
kpb46 said:
Wheres the best place (cheapest ) place to buy a 2610?? :roll:
Go to www.GPSCity.com. Their prices are VERY good, and their customer service is outstanding. I've purchased 3 GPS units from them so far, and they'll get my future business as well.

The 2610 is a great unit. You'll love it. I purchased an additional power adapter, cut off the cigarette lighter end, and wired it into a Kennedy Cellset wiring harness. Works great!

RAM mounting cradle should be out shortly, but in the meantime I used a RAM arm and mounted the Garmin dash mount adapter to it. Very solid mounting.

Steve Jarrell
Coral Springs, FL
'03 Black ABS aka "Bear"

[/img]

·
Registered
6 Posts
GPS

I found GPSCity to be one of cheapest places to by Garmin GPS. I have had real good luck in getting there products in a good time frame.
Roland

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just ordered one today from GPS Discount, Inc.... good price but I'm sure that since I ordered someone else will be having a heck of a sale; isn't that the way it always works.

Went through almost all the leading GPS sellers and found their price to be competative -- lowest I saw was $749 plus shipping. GPS Discount had free shipping so along with a couple of other items it made them the preferred seller.

Go to http://gpsinformation.net/bannerroll.htm and check the individual companies and make your choice.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Re: KBP

Bulldog said:
I have been watching the 2610 on EBAY. Hundreds of them for sale and they are going for around $750 - $775.

Just do a search on Ebay under "GARMIN".

Hope this helps

Bulldog
Just be aware of Garmin's policy toward online auctions. Be sure to get a receipt with your unit.

"Products sold through online auctions are not eligible for rebates or other special offers from Garmin. Online auction confirmations are not accepted for warranty verification. To obtain warranty service an original or copy of the sales receipt from the original retailer is required. Garmin will not replace missing components from any package purchased through an online auction"

·
Registered
152 Posts
Lowest Prices

I've had my 2610 for about 3 weeks and love it. www.gpsnow.com is the best prices I found and I've bought 3 different gps's in the last 3 years. I bought it for about $762.00 delivered to my door.

Also, ram now has a mount and it really works nice and it is $77.00. Does anyone know if there is a "Kennedy Cell-set hook-up for it?"
Eddie Flinchum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts