GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where one can get Goldwing check blanks?
Like deluxe checks but with a picture of the Goldwing on it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
GL1800 checks

I believe if you contact Inuit at Intuit.com (Quicken) that thay can put any pic you want on a check. All they need is your bank acct# and routing info. They have a variety of styles to choose from. In fact, when I get ready for my next batch of checks to be made, I'm going to have a pic of my bike on them.

You migh shop around at any of the printing houses that print checks. Most of them will help you out.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Checks

Try Wing World, they have had ads in the mag.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Consumer Warning

Notice from December 2003 Wing World

GWRRA warns its members against submitting orders for checks bearing the GWRRA Logo and/or the image of a Gold Wing from Loring Corporation.

Repeated efforts by GWRRA to communicate with the new owners of Loring Corp. formerly Loring Bank Stationers of Yarmouth, Maine, have been ignored. GWRRA has received complaints from some members of their orders payment checks being cashed, yet without their orders being filled. GWRRA is filing a complaint with local authorities.

·
Registered
276 Posts
You can also get software that allows you to print your own checks on the computer. I use VersaCheck and can create any type of check I want. You input the payee, amount and any other special information you want and it prints the check for you. All you do is sign. Plus, you don't have to remember how to spell twevle, I mean tewevle, you know what I mean! :twisted:

You can put your own photo in the background, as an icon or anything else. Software and about 50 checks costs me around $29 at Office Depot, then you buy the types of checks you want for around $15 for a hundred or so blanks. I haven't had anyone refuse them yet...

Michael

1 - 8 of 8 Posts