GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on this board for several months, had to back out for a bit, and now I am happy to say I have the time and opportunity to be a part of things again. Glad to See Fred H. is still publishing great help and advice!
The web site www.putitinthewind.com is mine. It covers the last five or six years of riding with my buds " The Rat Pack". I invite all to take a look at the site and see what you think.
Enjoy.
See Ya
Dave

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
In my opinion your website and writings are fabulous :!: :!:

I have not had time to read all of the trips and adventures you have been on but I will definitely be reading more of them.

My riding experience is not so great that I think I could even tackle some of the events and obstacles you have gone through.

It was a definite joy reading what I did. Thank you for sharing this.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I must have been sleeping in Geography class...

It looks like you've biked in some really great places and your site was fun to review.

I noticed that you rearranged the country's mountains now that Deal's Gap is bordering "Rocky Mountain National Park." :luf1: I always thought it bordered Smoky Mountain National Park. Check out the map on your Bike Week 2001 page.

Cheers!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: I must have been sleeping in Geography class...

Jimbo said:
It looks like you've biked in some really great places and your site was fun to review.

I noticed that you rearranged the country's mountains now that Deal's Gap is bordering "Rocky Mountain National Park." :luf1: I always thought it bordered Smoky Mountain National Park. Check out the map on your Bike Week 2001 page.

Cheers!
Yep...the guys called that to my attention soon after I posted to the web....would be to hard to correct...but thanks for noticing...I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts