GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in Cheyenne today. Full day of sight seeing ahead of us. Going to the park by the airport to see the Viet Nam memorial traveling wall. I know it will bring a tear to my eyes. Then it is off to see the capitol building and later to the train depot to see the museum and the brewery for a Cheyenne beer (only one) and probably a snack before dinner.

Weather is co-operating so far, only overcast, some lighting and thunder, but no rain so far.

The ride from Redding was almost uneventful. Only got run off the road by a young girl texting. I only had to go just past the fog line. I was at her drivers side door and laying on the horn. No response frome her. Gave her the California howdy and I don't think she even knew what she had done. Oh well, just have to be more aware of what is going on around me. It was morning rush hour in Salt Lake City when it happened. I am calm now and all is foregotten.

On to Douglas in the a.m. to fisit friends for a couple day and then to Cody, Yellowstone, Boise and home. It is going to be a good ride and great scenery from here on out.

Joe in Redding

·
Registered
812 Posts
Careful out there Sabre. They are always out to get us. Have a great trip.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
We are in Cheyenne today. Full day of sight seeing ahead of us. Going to the park by the airport to see the Viet Nam memorial traveling wall. I know it will bring a tear to my eyes. Then it is off to see the capitol building and later to the train depot to see the museum and the brewery for a Cheyenne beer (only one) and probably a snack before dinner.

Weather is co-operating so far, only overcast, some lighting and thunder, but no rain so far.

The ride from Redding was almost uneventful. Only got run off the road by a young girl texting. I only had to go just past the fog line. I was at her drivers side door and laying on the horn. No response frome her. Gave her the California howdy and I don't think she even knew what she had done. Oh well, just have to be more aware of what is going on around me. It was morning rush hour in Salt Lake City when it happened. I am calm now and all is foregotten.

On to Douglas in the a.m. to fisit friends for a couple day and then to Cody, Yellowstone, Boise and home. It is going to be a good ride and great scenery from here on out.

Joe in Redding
Sounds like the morning race of the Mormon 500!!:joke:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts