GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NC-C2 Smithfield is having thier annual chili cook off on FEB.28 Starts at 10:00am Eat at12:30 and they will hold thier monthly meeting at 1:30 pm.The NC Drill Team will be Performing at 11:30 am $5 at the door gets you all the chili and fixings you can eat till they run out! Everyone is invited to attend You do not have to be a GWRRA member to attend. Come on out an meet some new friends and the Drill Team they are sure to entertain . You may see some riding skills you have never seen before.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Darn it, that's weekend of the Ga. Meet & Eat in Warm Springs...Decisions, decisions.:? I love parking lot stuff.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Directions To the Chili Cook Off

The address is Selco construction Co. 4083 Wilson Mills Rd. Wilson Mills N.C. Turn off Hwy 70 at Handy Mart/White Swan BBQ.Go 1 mile entrance on left.Bake goods for sale,free coffee Special Prize table and lots of games,Come out and shoot the bull with the guys on the Drill Team.Some of these guys love to ride and talk about it.:eek:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Chili

NC-C2 Smithfield is having thier annual chili cook off on FEB.28 Starts at 10:00am Eat at12:30 and they will hold thier monthly meeting at 1:30 pm.The NC Drill Team will be Performing at 11:30 am $5 at the door gets you all the chili and fixings you can eat till they run out! Everyone is invited to attend You do not have to be a GWRRA member to attend. Come on out an meet some new friends and the Drill Team they are sure to entertain . You may see some riding skills you have never seen before.
Robbie,

Hey this is Tim, not sure if you remember me but I am from Jacksonville, and you and a friend helped me put a CB on my 05 right after I bought it. Well anyway, I have been working in Iraq the last few years but I fly back in on the 27th for R & R, so hopefully I will be there !! Looking forward to seeing the drill team perform too.

CWOODS: Chris, maybe we can hook up and ride down for this one, I will send you email when it gets closer.

Take care, Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts