GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to take a ride & support the PA military? There is a chili cookoff on Friday, October 27 at Fort Indiantown Gap. Bldg 8 - 80 at 11 AM.

Anyone who wants to compete in the chili cookoff - all you need is a small crock pot of your best chili - bring along to the competition. Any questions, just call 717-861-2650 for details.

Eating? A $3 admission gets you in to sample the chili.

Bldg 8 - 80 is to the east of the only traffic light on post - coming north on PA 934 from Annville, go to the traffic light on post, turn right and look for the newest building. From I-81 Lickdale exit, go south to the light & turn left.

Here's hoping we can get many riders on Oct 27 at Indiantown Gap to support the troops!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'll have to put that on my calendar....We enter the PA State Chili Cook-off every year...in fact we qualified for the World Championship Chili Cook-Off in Omaha on October 6-7-8 and will be there!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Chili

stu stoner said:
I'll have to put that on my calendar....We enter the PA State Chili Cook-off every year...in fact we qualified for the World Championship Chili Cook-Off in Omaha on October 6-7-8 and will be there!

Anyone with a screen name of "stoner" must make some mellow chili...:)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JOHN,
Any special attire to be worn on post? Reflective vest?
the hobo
I've always ridden on base with just my protective gear. Even though PA is a 'helmet optional' state, I wear my helmet. As far as I know, a reflective vest is not required.

Did chat with the 1ST SGT, who has welcomed all participants & tasters.
I'm hoping for a good turn out to support the troops.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts