GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is my Kuryakyn story.
I have a set of Floorboards with the heel toe shifter.
I purchased them from a friend that bought them from one of Kuryakyn ‘s dealers.
I got them at a fantastic price so I scarfed them up.
As time passes I begin to see some wear on the skid plates (made of plastic) and see that they are getting a little thin. Next time I look, the chrome is scraped off and I can see that I was making sparks in the turns. OH Crap! I know this won’t be cheap so I call Kuryakyn and talk to Chris. He tells me that there are no spare parts for me to purchase. I must buy a new floorboard kit, more then $300. SON OF A BISCUTE EATER!
Chris tells me that he will call me back later and he needs to look around and see if he has a spare set of floorboards in the back. Chris calls and tells me he found the floorboards and asked if I want them. Sure, how much? No charge, and he sent them to me. Chris tells me that the floor boars were removed from a kit for some reason and were not in inventory. So I got a slightly used set of floorboards to replace the boogered up boards.

I have been jonesing of a set of 4056 highway pegs and now I have the money to do it, thanks to Chris. I ordered some the other day and they will arrive some time this week.

Thank you very much Chris, You have a loyal customer for life!

If you have a Kuryakyn issue please talk to

Chris P, Tech support
1-715-247-2983 ext. 165
715-247-5007 fax
www.Kuryakyn.com

Van 8)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I do not post much anymore, but still does the lurking. But figures I would comment on this one. I called [email protected] this morning and gave him a mission. He calls himself the Metric King. I found that to be humorous, but he was real helpful. I am on wait and see call to find out if he found what I needed.

UPDATE: All I can say is Chris took care of me on what I needed. And now Kuryakyn has a big grin in my approval. Thanks Chris and Kudos to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts