·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I don't understand what you 2 just discussed,
but I love my cargo keepers. Keeping it all in :s27:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Best item I have purchased for my bike. Those that don't own them or have not heard of them, check out Chefs web site. Great item and I am not affilliated with Chef or his company.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Chef has an excellent product there. I wish I could talk HDL into listing them on the Directline Store. I have hinted a doxen times, but I think I might have to ask directly.

Keep up the good work Chris.

Bulldog

·
Registered
837 Posts
The black bike in the pictures on Chef's site with the Cargo Keepers installed is my bike.

I'm glad you liked the pictures Chef. :D If I'da thought you might want to use them, I'da cleaned her up a little. :lol:

·
Registered
249 Posts
what the heck are you folks talking about?????????

inquiring minds . . .

geek

·
Registered
894 Posts
I`d be interested in those also, however, being in Ontario Canada can complicate matters. Shipping & Handling, duty and etc...etc....etc.Nevertheless, do these cargo keepers give you more room, because of the fact that they keep things from falling out ??? TIA

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey Jim,

Why are your carrying a hub cap in your saddle bag? :?: Sure looks like one in the photo of the right bag! :lol:

Michael

·
Registered
837 Posts
FLwingnut1 said:
Hey Jim,

Why are your carrying a hub cap in your saddle bag? :?: Sure looks like one in the photo of the right bag! :lol:

Michael
It's not a hubcap Michael. It's my California Duster.
When I first posted the pictures on this board. Someone else asked me the exact same question. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts