GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a picture my Brother sent from Iraq.
The Tree was sent to him by my sister and the flag
was hanging in his house. He wanted us to send it to him.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Thanks for sharing an awesome pic!!! :usa:

Gotta a lot of respect for my brothers in arms down range. A few of them have come through here and I've gotten a chance to talk to them. We are paying a high price for freeing Iraq... but there are a lot of fantastic stories coming out of the country that the press chooses not to focus on.

I am so thankful for the support of my family, the love of my girlfriend, and all the thoughts of a nation. :flg:

Merry Christmas to y'all!! :xmas1:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Mike Bud,

Make the best of this one. The rest will be better. Meesh and I have prayed a lot for all the service men and women.

As I told you before, your sweetie gets in a bind, all she has to do is make one call.

Merry Christmas Mike.

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Bulldog said:
Mike Bud,

Make the best of this one. The rest will be better. Meesh and I have prayed a lot for all the service men and women.

As I told you before, your sweetie gets in a bind, all she has to do is make one call.

Merry Christmas Mike.

Bulldog & Meesh
Thanks bro, for the prayers, thoughts, & kind words!

Carol is deploying on the 28th of Dec, so she'll be out & about too. Good thing is, it looks like we'll be coming home on the same day!! (the 5th of March)

Glad your daughter is home with her family for the holiday! She isn't going to go back out again soon is she?

Y'all have a good one bro!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
God bless 'em all, keep 'em safe & BRING 'EM HOME. I wish i was with 'em,
but i guess all i can do is support 'em. :(
dave cassidy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts