GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p Wish y.ou people could have been up for the parade sat.there were over 15 gold wings and 3 Harleys of cource the Mayor Bumper won the best in class gl,what a decorating job my new girl did.We even had a santa on a bike throwing candy.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL BUMPER THE MAYOR :D :shock:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Bumper, You are a low down cold raskel. If you would have let us know about it before not after, we all would have come back for the parade. You dont even have the guts to show up when all your board friends ride to see ya and buy ya lunch.

Your use to be friend,
Glenn

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
LMAO

Happy Holidays Bumper...

·
Registered
405 Posts
Wow, we had Twenty wings and one BMW, and no parade was involved..... Did enjoy a great lunch though!!! Got the Bumper Special!!

Steve

·
Registered
393 Posts
oh darn. Alas, if it were any other day, I could be there. But on that day there is the big marble shooting contest in my neighborhood. Perhaps next time. :wink:

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Fred, where can a Hungry Winger eat some Good BBQ like that!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
You'd think with all the hoopla a parade in Two Egg would cause, it would have been better advertised. Not a word in the Jacksonville paper, so I missed out on another ride to that burgeoning metropolis.

A little more notice next time Bumper. :wink: :D

Maybe next year. Or heck, maybe the Easter Parade!
:lol:

Dep

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fred appreciate the invite

:D It looks good and im sure if you do it it will be rite.Dont think I can make it but sure hope yall have a great time.thanks Bumper :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts