GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gee......all I got was a T-Shirt .......it does say something about GPS Discount on it.
:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Bulldog.
Now we do have to make the trip to your place. :lol: :lol: :D :D

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually........Bulldog has my 2610. It is being held for ransom.......we have to travel to New York State to retreive it. Pay a big ransom.....like maybe our presence there, buy Bulldog and Meesh a dinner and then.....just maybe then I can have my Xmas present.

Carol says.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELPING OUT. :D :D

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I recieved my Firstgear HT overpants today.... the brown truck of the UPS type delivered them.

and they were not smashed !

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jim......I'm putting in a gas fireplace in our TV room for my wife.That's what she wanted for Xmas.
I'm getting the Garmin 2610.

Looks like we both win. :D :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
I had the 2610 figured out Don. My old T-shirt I was refering to is my gps V. :D One of these days I'll upgrade.

That gas fireplace is gonna be nice up there where your at. :s27: :snow1:

R

·
0 Posts
Hi de Ho Don

Merry christmas to you and all your family Don.
You are a lucky man Don,but i think "she " does ok too, right?
I am going to order a set of platinum EC lights for my 1800. I have purchased online with "The motorcycle accessory store" in calgary,good service,fair prices,but am thinking of ordering from Hal. Have you made any cross border purchases?Duty?Freight? The xmas sale with 7 or 8% off is very tempting even with the exchange rate.
Till later Rick aka Wingboy (www.gtamotorcycle.com)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick.
If you have a place in Michigan to send it too, by all means do it.
Order from Hal and have it sent there.
I ordered over $800.00 from Hal and would have had to pay over $250.00 brokerage, taxe etc fees, if sent directly to Canada.
I had it sent to a friend in Mich. Then I declared it and only paid $150.00 in PST & GST (gouge & screw tax).
By the way, I'm only 30 minutes from the boarder.

If I'm not mistaken you might be able to have it sent to the UPS depo in Port Huron , and pick it up there if you don't have a relative or friend there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts