GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have good friend that just purchased 2002 goldwing. Front wheel pitted and tarnished. He wants to get a chrome one. If any one can help me , please let me know. I have 2 vtx's myself, and get on the vtx's web site often. We rode up to Ohio to get his bike, which is a yellow trike. Happy new year. Wolfman [email protected]

·
Registered
615 Posts
Wolfman, I would check Schroeders. They still sell them , I think.
1-800-445-5934 www.schroaders.com Joy

·
Registered
131 Posts

Bulldog,

They have lots of great stuff too.. Chrome items and color match items. We have to buy 2 of everything . So I've gotta save up some more money.
:D

kat

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks Bob (Bear)

How did you do that? I never know what size to post. Don't know why that one came out so small. Thanks!

kat

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Wolfman,

Take a peek at the boards classified section. I believe there are a couple of chrome wheels for sale if they are not already sold.

Bulldog

·
Registered
4,214 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Kat,

Nice Pic. I wish I could get Meesh to ride her own, but she is happy sitting behind me, being the Princess that she is.

Bulldog

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks Bulldog. My husband use to same the same thing when I didn't ride. Now he wish he had never opened his mouth. He says not only does he have to buy two or everything, but he now has to worry about me behind him all the time. I really enjoyed it when I did ride backseat, but now I can never go back. So if she enjoys it don't change it. :D

kat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts