GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all:

Just an update...."Chrome Molly" has been sold and picked up. The new board member is "skatepoor" and is a great guy.

Ron picked up the bike from me in Nashville, TN and is driving it back via trailer to Sarasota, FL.

The bike went to a good home and I told Ron what a great bunch of guys you are so treat him right.

As for me, the fact that I mostly ride alone now that the wife is working, I went to the dark side. I got a great deal on an Electra Glide Ultra Classic. I must say Harley has done a great job with the bike. In the past I was certainly not a Harley supporter.

Anyway, take care of Ron and I will touch base from time to time.

Ride safe and thanks for all the info. I've learned in the last two years.

Everyone have happy Holidays.

Starman

"Chrome Molly"

"Black Beauty"

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Well, Ron sure got a beauty. One thing for sure, he shouldn't have to add anything. . . .since it's already installed. :wink: Hope you enjoy your new ride. I doubt you can find as much chrome for the HD. I've always enjoyed reading your posts, & the little bit of chrome compitition we had.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Verdayne aka Wingnut said:
Well, Ron sure got a beauty. One thing for sure, he shouldn't have to add anything. . . .since it's already installed. :wink: Hope you enjoy your new ride. I doubt you can find as much chrome for the HD. I've always enjoyed reading your posts, & the little bit of chrome compitition we had.
Thanks Verdayne. I told Ron about you so give him any expert advice you have. Also, have fun with your new ride, too.

Verdayne, you truly are one of kind. :D

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Good luck Starman!!

Hope you're not color blind, but black beauty looks blue to me. :oops:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mr.b said:
Good luck Starman!!

Hope you're not color blind, but black beauty looks blue to me. :oops:
Thanks, Mr. B. Nope, just the lighting...She's black.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Have fun with the new ride!!

"Beauty" looks to me like every other HD out there :shock: :lol: :roll: :wink: , but seeing your track record with "Chrome Molly" I expect that will change.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
You sure got rid of a pretty bike.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Starman, Can I ask what brand of frame covers that is on Chrome Molly? TIA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts