GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get the chrome side passenger floorboard side covers without the cutout for the crashbars? I saw some on a trike and have looked but can not find them

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what I want is the chrome frame cover that fits behind the floorboard. all I have found has the cutout for the rear crash bar. I saw a trike that had one that didn't have that. So someone does make one for a trike.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Dave you got me stumped. I've used up all my guesses. Sorry I couldn't help..

·
Registered
335 Posts
If they are the ones that go behind the floor boards that sit along the frame I bought a set. If so i find the link I used.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Does anyone know where to get the chrome side passenger floorboard side covers without the cutout for the crashbars? I saw some on a trike and have looked but can not find them

Chrome Passenger Floorboard Sidecover
Add some extra flare with these sharp chrome accent pieces. The set replaces those plain silver plastic covers located behind the passenger floorboard.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
David, Direct Line Parts, one of our board sponsors, sells this item for around $45 for the pair (with free shipping).

In order to keep this board going, I've personally made a committment to buy from DLP, or any other board sponsor, when possible.

http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=4907&str=4

Ride safe,

Wayne

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they have the cutout for the crashbar I will checkout the CSC site that is the ones that I want. Thanks for the help. That is what this site is about helping out when you can, then asking for help when you need it. We are one happy family.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts