GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to help out the widow of a former riding buddy. He had a bunch of accessories that he never installed, sold the bike, and didn't think to offer the accessories to the new owner. Now that he's "no longer with us", she's trying to recover a little of the money he had tied up in the bike/accessories.

I've got a set of never installed Big Bike Parts saddlebag and trunk rails. Saddlebag rails are the Big Bike Parts 52-616 and the trunk rails are Big Bike Parts 52-615.

I couldn't find any pictures of these items online, but they do look similar to Honda #08P52-MCA-100 (saddlebag) and Honda # 08P53-MCA-100 (trunk). (Pictures of the Honda items are below.)

The saddlebag rails are complete (still in package) with instructions, mounting template, and hardware. The trunk rails are still in package, but I only have the mounting instructions. When you see the template and mounting hardware for the saddlebag rails, you'll be able to figure out what you need for the trunk rails!

Selling as a package.

$115.00 cash for pick-up. Located in SW Ohio. (MSRP was over $450 for both.)

Shipping weight is 8 pounds. Box dimensions are 30" x 22" x 2.5". Shipping from 45066. Buyer pays freight and PayPal fees. Sorry - this will not go in a flat-rate package - shipping charges will vary by destination!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.