GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a cigarette lighter charger that will work for the Sandisk e200 series MP3 player?

Specifically, I'm looking at the DLO Autopod Car Charger which says it works on the Ipod, but is silent with regard to whether it will plug in to the Sandisk. Anybody know of a cigarette lighter plug-in for keeping the Sandisk charging while riding?

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
I would be interested too. Just bought the wife one for her Birthday to use on her Silver Wing trike....

Thanks

·
Registered
455 Posts
Me Too

DLO Transdock Micro for Sansa e200 $69.99
This uses cig lighter as power source and transmits to the radio on 95.5 FM (+ or -). Best Buy doesn't have it but you can get it direct from DLO.
I might be getting it.
I plugged my 280 into the Aux input and it sounds weak. Am dissappointed with the fullness of the sound and volume. So, I may try the transdock. :roll:

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Hello try raidoshack they have a charger that uses different ends for different things(cell ph my mp3) I cant remember the name (&I have one) ...chuck..pm me if you cant find it & I will look!! (may remember after some SLEEP) just got off work

·
Registered
455 Posts
JimRo,
I use the the software that came with the Sandisc E280 purchased at Best Buy. It is called Rhapsody. I turn my cds into mp3s. I can vary the bit rate from 32 to 320, I have been using 192Kbps. I have about 25 cds on the 8 gig flash drive. It is about 1/3 full. The software does not have a recording equalizer that I have been able to find. ( I am still looking for the needles swinging into the red on the old reording machines we all used to have )
I havent given up yet, looking at recording at a higher rate, looking at the free software to flatten the sound levels, looking at getting a signal booster. ( E280 signal to Aux feeds from headphone jack ) , dont know what else to try.
I might try another format supported by the E280 software, AAC, WMA, or RA10.
The Honda Radio Kicks my A## and I love it. I just want to hear all my cds with the same quality.
Wicked :?

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
found some auto chargers on Ebay, cheep.....do a search for car charger sansa....

·
Registered
705 Posts
Rip your cd's at 128KB thats basically cd quality. Then go find a a piece of software called "MP3 Gain". Just type it into google and it will appear. Download and install. Raise your sound level to 95-96 Db on the tracks. Now if you want to get really cool convert your Mp3's to wma's at 64Kb lossless and you can pack a ton of music in and will be great on the bike.

I just bought a 2gig card on Amazon for $40+ and loaded it in my Sanza e140 which gives me 3 gigs or about 121 complete cd's.

I can't manage that much music on the bike. But, by changing music on the player it provides me with the option of reviewing my music. I have almost 1200 Cd's converted, edited, sound adjusted wrapped back into single file CD's to play on the bike.

Way out of control here, LOL

·
Registered
135 Posts
Re: Me Too

Wicked said:
DLO Transdock Micro for Sansa e200 $69.99
This uses cig lighter as power source and transmits to the radio on 95.5 FM (+ or -). Best Buy doesn't have it but you can get it direct from DLO.
I might be getting it.
I plugged my 280 into the Aux input and it sounds weak. Am dissappointed with the fullness of the sound and volume. So, I may try the transdock. :roll:
MAKE SURE THE VOLUME ON THE MP3 PLAYER IS TURNED UP ALL THE WAY,,,,MAKES ALL THE DIFF. IN THE WORLD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts